Bolt is the leading European mobility platform focused on making urban travel more affordable, convenient and responsible. Our services range from ride-hailing to micromobility — with scooters and electric bikes — to food and package delivery.
Supply Chain Manager
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join Bolt’s Groceries team on our journey to build our grocery vertical and dark stores all over the country and work both with local and HQ teams to achieve our ambitious delivery goals.
The Supply Chain Manager will be one of the key members at our Dark Stores local team and you will be responsible for managing all dark store stocks, vendor operations & logistics. You will work closely with all Buyers in order to ensure we have the right selection and availability of all products across all our dark stores. Basically, you’ll be leading from A to Z all things related to the supply chain of our business in the country.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Own all dark stores stocking process and closely collaborate with Buyers to ensure we have the necessary products in each dark store in the country.
- Own the supply forecast for all our dark stores at a country level.
- Track and control delivery processes and vendor performance metrics to always identify areas for improvement.
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance.
- Ensure you're aware of exactly what is happening throughout the supply chain in the country.
- Analyse data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues.
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, missing items, accidents).
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth.
- Ensure supply chain processes meet all legal local requirements and high ethical standards.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Great leadership skills
- 4+ years of previous relevant experience in supply chain, logistics, operations or analytics.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Czech.
- Very strong planning and organisational skills.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems (advanced Excel skills are a must).
- You have a logical and systematic approach to work.
- Incredible time management, with the ability to work under pressure, maintain accuracy and keep to deadlines.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress well.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Informace o pozici
- Bolt Services CZ s.r.o.
- Pernerova 697/35, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Purchase, Sales
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer