ALLYN INTERNATIONAL SERVICES is a privately held professional logistics firm. We have regional headquarters in Fort Myers - Florida (USA), Shanghai (China) and Prague (Czech Republic). We are dedicated to providing high quality, customer centric services and solutions for the global marketplace. Our core products include transportation management, logistics sourcing, supply chain consulting, tax management and customs compliance.
For our EMEA Headquarters in Prague (Zizkov, P3) we are looking for:
Logistics Application Project Coordinator
An ALA Super User / Project Coordinator provides support to end-users in his or her department before, during, and after Go-Live to ensure the continuing success of ALA. Individuals work with department leaders and IT, training, and optimization teams. An ALA Super User is an end-user with extensive knowledge of workflows and the ALA features that support them. These individuals are often the “go-to” people in their departments. They must be approachable, knowledgeable, and responsible members of the staff. Often, these people are most successful when their roles match those of the end-users being supported.
We are searching for someone who works in the logistics industry, understands the terms and challenges, but also wants to extend experience in project management and process improvement initiatives. Managing client accounts and data analysis would be also part of the job responsibilities.
- Work with project teams to identify and resolve workflow or application issues
- Identify areas of opportunity for productivity improvements
- Provide long-term support after a new business go-live period in your department as your other duties allow
- Participate in software and usability testing. Prior to a new business Go-live, individuals assist the project team with software and usability testing. Report issues to the IT project team so that the issues can be prioritized and resolved before a Go-Live
- Provide Go-Live support for new business integrations by acting as the main source of support
- Provide support to end-users within Allyn Intl. in their daily workflows, navigate through the system, and report issues to the IT project team to support the prompt resolution
- Provide long-term support in your Allyn location as your other duties allow. This includes participating in continued end-user support and training. Long-term support also includes participating in regularly scheduled meetings, upgrade testing, optimization, and other activities with the responsibility of communicating lessons learned back to their departments
- Identify unmet needs, goals, opportunities, and challenges of your departments and aspects of the businesses your team supports. Create and oversee the execution of a plan through specific digital initiatives to meet the objectives of the strategy
- Organize a local ALA focus group (suggest approx. 3 individuals from different departments) to meet with 2x a month. Participating individuals in a focus group are encouraged to vary and rotate. Goals: share current ALA capabilities, identify gaps in current ALA features, and frequently generate ideas for productivity improvements
We are looking for professionally oriented candidates with:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent college degree
- Experience or familiarity with supply chain systems and applications (ERP, TMS, or WMS) is a big plus
- Knowledge of the English language on an advanced level is a must
- Motivation for systems and project management experience
- Ability to lead global, cross-functional teams to achieve goals and objectives
- Strong communication skills
- A strong belief in the growth of ALA; understanding of the workflows being supported
- The ability to solve problems, be open and adaptable to change
- A willingness to learn and remain competent in skills
- Problem Solver
What we can offer?
- Meal vouchers (90 CZK/day)
- 5 additional vacation days
- Travel allowance (1800 CZK gross/month)
- Pension contribution
- 3 sick days
- Sports activities contribution (Multi-Sport Card)
- Fitness facility in the office
- The company planned events and team-building trips
- Charity events
- Tenure/Anniversary Program
- Referral Program
The first contract is for one year with a possible extension, but don´t worry, usually, everyone gets the extension.
So, does it still sound to you interesting? Don´t keep us waiting, we want to hear from you! Please send us your CV in English and let´s get it rollin´!!
Where permitted by applicable law and when medically possible, an individual must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before beginning work for Allyn International Services s. r. o., if not currently employed by Allyn International Services, Inc., unless otherwise exempted from this requirement by an approved accommodation pursuant to the interactive process.
Informace o pozici
- Allyn International Services s.r.o.
- Roháčova 1056/64, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 296 339 555