Our Company Business Service Center (BSC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The BSC – Europe in Prague, Czech Republic is responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across our Company business divisions and markets for the Europe region.
The Order to Cash (OtC) Collections Specialist performs daily transactional activities in SAP for EMEA countries and cooperates with respective departments within our Company.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prioritization of the customers to be contacted based on daily dashboard
- Perform the reconciliation of simple customer accounts and prepare the customer contact by email or calls to discuss the overdue and payment plan
- Prepare the remittances is excel form which should be posted by CashApp team
- Prepare the statement of accounts and Dunning Letter to be sent to customers
- Release the orders in system after receiving the GoA based on specialist advice
- Download the invoices from system and send it to customers
- Participating on the daily Collections daily reporting
- Perform other administrative task and supporting the managers
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a finance or accounting department of a multinational company required
- Collections experience required
- Business-level English level (both written and spoken) required
- Business level of French and/or Spanish required (both written and spoken)
Technical & Soft Skills Requirements
Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills required
Competency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
Experience using SAP desired
Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
Attention to detail and analytical skills
Proactive mindset and advanced problem solving skills
Ability to identify and work on improvement / efficiency opportunities
Who we are …
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for …
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Information about position
- MSD IT
- Na Valentince 3336/4, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: University
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
Svornosti 3321/2, 150 00 Praha – Smichov, Česká republika