This is an entry level flexible part-time position and it is a great opportunity to be part of a hyper growth start-up. There is a potential to move to a more permanent role within Rossum.
You will fit right in if you:
- Speak Czech and English.
- Chinese, Japanese, Bulgarian, Arabic languages are a plus.
- Are not afraid of complex business documents and are keen on understanding all the data present there.
- Are flexible and have a few hours per week
- You need just a Laptop and you can work from from anywhere
- You are ready to meet some of our biggest customers’ end-users in order to understand what they need to have extracted by Rossum.
- Suitable for students, mothers on maternity leave, fathers on paternity leave and similar.
- Do not need VISA. We are not processing candidates who need VISA. Maybe in the future :-)
You will be part of Rossum’s team of annotators with a focus on helping our prospects and customers manually process their Rossum documents. You will teach Rossum’s AI to read the customers’ documents by manually processing those documents on the customer’s behalf.
The process works in the following way – customers upload documents to Rossum’s application, documents need to be reviewed and our AI has to get an input on where on the document to find information, e.g. invoice number – this review will be your job. Once you finish reviewing and manually processing the document, the document can be confirmed and you can start on the next one.
You can find out more about the annotations process here:
WHAT WE OFFER if you are in the office with us :-)
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- Enjoyable working environment in the very diverse team (30+ nationalities)
- Flexible working hours
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
Informace o pozici
- Rossum Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Křižíkova 148/34, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Also suitable for retired.