Wie sieht es in Cyient aus?
Senior Analog and Mixed Signal Design Engineer
The vision of AnSem a Cyient company is to be the leading fabless ASIC Design Service company, by bringing innovation on chip. Its mission is designing and delivering state-of-the-art analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits to customers worldwide by successfully selecting and executing projects that serve as a reference to our skills.
AnSem aims at delivering customer satisfaction that results in repeat business through identifying – jointly – customer requirements and expectations in terms of quality, performance, timescales and costs.
In order to achieve its mission, AnSem invests in attracting and retaining the best technical staff, capable of closely working with customers in order to define the most appropriate chip. AnSem operates a customer oriented design methodology, focused on the requirements of the clients.
Designs advanced analog and mixed-signal integrated building blocks for RF CMOS, high-speed data communication, data acquisition and low-power & low-voltage applications.
- Contributes to the successful realization of a project in a design team.
- Supports the Project leader in the Definition phase
- Performs high-level system verifications
- Supports the Design engineers in handling complex design issues
- Develops new technology with CTO
- Shares design experiences with co-developers and/or other designers of the company.
- Contributes to the achievement of the quality objectives as stated in the quality policy of AnSem.
- Supports the project leader in the Definition Phase
- Performs high level verifications
- Supports the design engineers in handling complex design issues
- Supports the validation engineers in debugging
- Supports the project leader as technical lead
- Design & LayoutPerforms all Design engineer related tasks
- Set-up and maintain technology setup for projects
- Solves complex design issues
- Performs feasibility and high level studies
- Takes care of architecture and topology selections
- Performs high-level simulations in VHDL-AMS
- Takes care of building block specification derivations
- Can be appointed as Technical Lead for a project
- Reporting & CommunicationPerforms all Design engineer related tasks
- MeetingsPerforms all Design engineer related tasks
- HRGives Monday seminars.
- Trains new employees.
- Participates in performance review meeting.
- Other duties as assigned and according to the priorities of the moment.
- Degree in electrical engineering (microelectronics preferred).
- At least 4 years prior experience in analog and mixed-signal design is required
- Expert knowledge of analog electronics is a must.
- Language: Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills .
- Problem solving skills: Able to solve problems and implement solutions autonomously.
- Verbal and written communication skills: Able to communicate information and ideas in speaking and writing
Skills & Experience
Analog Mixed Signal Design, Chip Design, Low-Power Design, SoC Design
AnSem is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AnSem recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
Informace o pozici
- CYIENT s.r.o.
- Duisburg, Germany
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer