Wie sieht es in Cyient aus?
Senior Analog and Mixed Signal Layout Engineer
The vision of AnSem a Cyient company is to be the leading fabless ASIC Design Service company, by bringing innovation on chip. Its mission is designing and delivering state-of-the-art analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits to customers worldwide by successfully selecting and executing projects that serve as a reference to our skills.
AnSem aims at delivering customer satisfaction that results in repeat business through identifying – jointly – customer requirements and expectations in terms of quality, performance, timescales and costs.
In order to achieve its mission, AnSem invests in attracting and retaining the best technical staff, capable of closely working with customers in order to define the most appropriate chip. AnSem operates a customer oriented design methodology, focused on the requirements of the clients.
To strengthen our team, AnSem (a Cyient company) is looking for a Senior Analog and mixed-signal Layout engineer to take care of the physical layout and tape-out of our ASICs. If you have a passion for analog design and offer dedication, professionalism and motivation, then you are the right person for our team. In return, you can expect to work within a company that is at the forefront of technological innovation.
Key responsibilities & tasks
- Outlines the floor plan of the ASIC. Translates an ASIC design to a dense physical layout taking into account electrical and mechanical design rules. Takes care of tape-out.
- Takes responsibility for the quality of the layout and defines as such the layout guidelines. Shares layout experiences with other Layout Engineers and/or design teams of the company.
- Contributes to the achievement of the quality objectives as stated in the quality policy.
- Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- 4 years prior experience in layout generation is required
- Experience with Siemens EDA Calibre layout verification tool
- Experience with 28nm and below is a plus, especially FinFet
- Technical: A basic knowledge of analog electronics
- Language: Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent planning & organizing skills
- Able to work in a team
- Stress-resistant and result-oriented
An international environment with a winning appetite and focus on quality. Plenty of training & development initiatives to ensure your growth! An attractive remuneration package with several extra-legal benefits.
Skills & Experience
Analog Design, Analog Layout, Mixed Signal ASIC, Mixed-Signal IC Design, System on a Chip (SoC)
AnSem is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AnSem recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
Informace o pozici
- CYIENT s.r.o.
- Duisburg, Germany
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Technology and development, Manufacturing and industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer