What is waiting for you:
A Beire Sales and Marketing Manager (SMM) will support the client journey from targeted marketing through the final delivery of an exhibition stand or virtual showroom. The SMM will support clients with the development of creative products and proposals, marketing content generation, analytics, CRM management, creative development, and assist the sales team with client management.
This is a role especially suited for someone in the early part of their career, who wants an environment to learn and develop sales and marketing skillsets and experience on the international stage. The SMM will not only learn about the international exhibition industry but other B2B and technology industries that use trade-fairs and face-to-face marketing as a primary sales and marketing channel.
The SMM will report directly to senior management and will work closely with the sales and creative teams. Specifically, the SMM responsibilities will be:
- Assist account managers in the development of client materials and products, including creative development, design analysis, and proposals.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with the sales team to qualify sales leads via email journey marketing
- Manage, track, and validate data currency and accuracy in cloud-based CRM
- Assist in executing targeted marketing campaigns in social media, direct, live, and video media channels
- Assist with the upkeep and currency of the company website
- Assist in the development of blog, graphic, brochure, ebook, webinar and virtual content with internal and external creative assets.
- Associate and track marketing activities with prospects within our CRM system to ensure we build a holistic picture of client prospects
What skills and knowledge must you possess:
- Speak Czech and English (English or German) at a very proficient level
- Be enthusiastic and career-oriented in marketing and/or exhibition industry
- Be familiar with social media, email, or other marketing channels
- Have a bachelors degree (or be enrolled) or have more than one year of experience working abroad in a different language
Which competencies are an advantage:
Experience with customer service, client management, sales, creative production, marketing activities, familiarity with marketing software, email campaigns, analytics. Formal training in business and marketing studies.
What we offer:
Beire is a tight-knit, international group. We have Czech, Dutch, Russian, Americans, and Polish all working side by side in our office outside Prague; it’s the culture of a small business with the international perspective and pursuit of excellence found in a global corporation.
A Sales and Marketing Manager can expect to be mentored by a senior, C-level executive. Employee development is paramount to our company; we invest constantly for employees to attend leadership seminars, technical courses, private language classes, industry fairs, and technology seminars.
Our offices are directly connected to Prague via train and set in a natural setting with a fish pond and woods nearby. For benefits, we offer work from home and flexible hours around the scheduling of shows and projects. All the normal benefits are included: Multisport card, stravenky, and a fenced-in dog area. Perhaps most importantly, we will even program your name and preferred coffee into our machine so it's ready for you every morning with the push of a button!
Base compensation is negotiable based on language skills, professional skills, experience, seniority, and term. All employees are eligible for additional quarterly bonuses based on individual achievement and overall company performance.
Informace o pozici
- Beire s.r.o.
- Ostravská 777, Milovice – Mladá
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 35 000 – 60 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Dog-friendly office, International conferences, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Sales, Marketing communication, CRM specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
420 732 685 629