Euro Jet provides an extensive array of services that support every aspect of your ground operation. This includes ground handling support; competitively priced global fuel; overflight, landing, and urgent permits; VIP catering, and carefully selected hotels and transportation options. We also provide credit for approved customers. Our 24/7 Operations Control Center and over 200 staff located in 40 countries around the world are ready to assist you anytime.
We are currently looking to fill position of Flight Operations Coordinator / OCC Specialist in our flight department based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Our Operations Control Center team is young and very dynamic. The Flight Operations Coordinator joining the team will have the opportunity to work in a nice friendly environment with a large scope of responsibilities.
This position is also suitable for candidates without previous aviation experience. Training will be part of the recruitment process.
- Working on operations and dispatch for general aviation
- Administering office agenda
- Attending to correspondence and phone calls
- Communication with all departments and their respective employees both locally and internationally
- Flight monitoring and flight coordination with regards to safety, regularity and efficiency
- Collecting and archiving necessary documents and data concerning flights
- High school education
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced level of English language (written, spoken, listening skills); other language is advantage
- Aviation background is an advantage
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation and organizational skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Team player, willing and able to learn
- Patient, reliable and responsible, attention to details
- Able to work night shift
And what we are offering?
- Work in a stable and leading international company
- Young multinational team
- Financial remuneration corresponding with performance
- Meal vouchers
- Sick days after a year within the company
- Yearly transportation ticket reimbursement (50% after a year within the company and 100% after a two years within the company)
- Language courses
If you are looking for your next challenge, then we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY!
Informace o pozici
- Eurojet Servis,s.r.o.
- Evropská 810/136, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Transport, logistics and supply, Customer service, Administration, Dispatcher, air traffic controller, Call Centre Operator, Air traffic worker, Help Desk Technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.