SwixxBiopharma is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company providing a complete service to original multinational companies that do not have their own representation in our region.
Our team currently provides access to patients in the Czech Republic mainly to innovative medicines intended for the treatment of serious diseases from therapeutic areas such as haematology and haemato-oncology, oncology, nephrology or rare diseases.
Working in our company brings professional development in every position, where independence, initiative and creativity while maintaining all high compliance standards are an integral part of our job.
A non-financial benefit is the possibility of close cooperation not only with leading experts in the given therapeutic areas, but also the possibility to participate in the whole process when a new innovative drug enters practice in the Czech Republic.
- Good understanding and full compliance with all relevant Swixx and its Partner companies' applicable policies and procedures, national and EU legislation/ regulations.
- Supporting Swixx and its Partners' medical activities and providing medical insight to marketing and business development.
- Develop and implement medical strategy plan in the territory as agreed with Partners'.
- Providing medical leadership, insight and strategy to Swixx and its Partners' medical and cross-functional teams on local and international level.
- Provide medical strategic recommendation for pipeline and life cycle management programs.
- Developing country medical plans in alignment with global medical strategy.
- Develops relationships with relevant medical groups (e.g. research centres, hospitals, professional associations, patient advocacy groups) in support of Swixx and its Partners' objectives.
- Establishes and enhances strategic partnerships with centres of excellence, key medical and academic institutions and KOLs in areas of scientific interest and serves as conduit for exchange of scientific information between medical community and Swixx or its Partners'.
- Lead the implementation of medical practices to assess new indications, the treating community, patient pathways, identifying patients for clinical research and to develop a thorough understanding of the disease area.
- Supporting compassionate use / expanded access programs.
- Provides medical review of field medical tools, internal commercial training material, abstracts and publications, reimbursement dossiers, etc.
- Review and approval of promotional and non-promotional materials and activities.
- Provide appropriate and timely medical support to commercial team, in line with local standards and regulations.
- Grants and Donation Request management
- Acting as country medical information function, ensure timely response to medical information inquiries, collection and processing of requests in line with local regulatory requirements and Swixx and its Partners' procedures.
- Defining the country medical resource needs and providing input for medical budget planning, resource allocation and budget management
What qualifications and competencies you should have:
- M.D, degree, alternatively university degree in pharmacy or life sciences, provided that person has sufficient work experience in medical affairs in pharmaceutical or biotech industry or other stakeholders
- Familiarity with industry standards, codes and relevant legislation, including regulatory requirements and standards
- High level of professionalism, ability and willingness to work effectively with multiple products, projects and partners in cross-functional team setting
- Orientation in the field of medicine and the pharmaceutical market
- Knowledge of English at Upper-Intermediate level
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Prioritization and strategic planning skills
- Ability to work in changing environment
- Readiness for traveling on business purposes
- Team player investing in relationships
What we can offer to you:
- Working in a successful and fast-growing pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Car, notebook and cell phone (also for personal use)
- Flexible working time, home-office
- 5 weeks holidays
- Modern offices in centre of Prague (2 minutes from Masaryk Railway Station and 5 minutes from Main Railway Station)
Informace o pozici
- Swixx Biopharma s.r.o.
- Hybernská 1034/5, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical, Medical Advisor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer