Senior Software developer (m/f/d) Warehouse Management Syste – Körber Supply Chain
Senior Software developer (m/f/d) Warehouse Management SystePopis:
Your role in our team
- You are responsible for the development of Warehouse Management Systems and software for the control of logistics processes based on our K. Motion PMS software products for national and international customers
- You will functionally lead a project team that is composed on a customer-specific basis
- Your area of responsibility covers the entire scope of software development including the concept phase, programming, testing and commissioning at the customers` site
- You have completed training as an IT specialist - specialized in application development - or a degree in computer science (or a related subject).
- You have more than 5 years of professional experience as a software developer.
- You have very good programming skills in object-oriented languages (preferably in Delphi or C #) and SQL.
- You have good knowledge of database systems (preferably Oracle).
- You have good English skills, both written and spoken, German is beneficial
- You are inquisitive, a good team player, flexible, motivated and willing to travel worldwide.
What we offer
- An exciting job in a pleasant and friendly working atmosphere in a rapidly growing company
Intensive familiarization with our programming standards
- A demanding and varied job in an international environment
- The opportunity to develop through training / further education offers
- A performance oriented, fair remuneration and a wide range of employee benefits
Please apply exclusively via the “Apply now” button.
Körber Supply Chain is a Business Area of Körber, an international technology group with around 10,000 employees and more than 100 locations worldwide. At Körber Supply Chain, we have a broad range of proven supply chain solutions to fit our customers' size, business strategy and appetite for growth. Our customers conquer the complexity of the supply chain thanks to our portfolio that includes software, automation, voice solutions, robotics and material handling – plus the systems integration expertise to tie it all together. Körber helps to manage the supply chain as a competitive advantage.