We are Design Studios, an in-house creative agency comprised of cutting-edge professionals creating premium designs. We are a global, multidisciplinary team of design strategists, creative leaders, and digital experts. We craft powerful design stories for top consulting company to deliver inspiring solutions to our clients’ challenges. As part of international company, Design Studios partners with consultants and clients to shape our brand by elevating our work through the power of design. We offer guidance and orientation through a strategic and audience-centric approach, and apply design, technology, and media solutions to take our company achievements to the next level.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Designer in the Design Studios team, you will be a creative thought partner with a strong design background, collaborating as part of a larger team in a fast-paced and everchanging environment. You will work with our consultant teams, leading and designing projects end to end by executing complex and ambiguous briefs with minimal direction, translating business language and processes into creative ideas, concepts, and engaging stories to achieve their vision and leverage storytelling in compliance with company standards.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You enjoy creating compelling and holistic creative visual solutions including branding and logos, brochures, infographics, iconography, (interactive) presentations, storyboards, posters, data visualization, corporate communications, web banners, prototypes and consumer mock-ups, marketing and event materials, etc. for cases, proposals, workshops, and campaigns, meeting high expectations and standards.
- You’re able to develop and lead projects from creative brief to final deliverable, selecting and developing assets and coordinating and overseeing the final production, thanks to your strong understanding of digital and print-ready artwork preparation; bleeds, and related color and image operations.
- You’re skilled at solving problems under a consultative approach, ensuring adequate communication with stakeholders while managing potential interruptions and issues encountered during the project execution through effective decision-making.
- You’re eager to pitch creative concepts, mock-ups, and new and innovative ideas to internal and external clients.
- You’re able to translate business language, processes, and complex ideas into beautiful visualizations and compelling visual stories, balancing creativity, design thinking, and innovation with business acumen.
- You have a gift for mentoring junior team members, providing innovative thinking to the Design team, and working closely with the Design Lead on developing and implementing trainings.
- You have structured self-organization and strong teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills. You are flexible, resilient, and highly committed, with a confident manner and the proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and highly innovative design environment.
- You are energized by design challenges that require discovery, thought partnership, innovative thinking, and team collaboration, and you are equally up to the challenge of creating great work as an individual contributor.
- You have a bachelor's degree in fine arts, graphic design, visual communication, or a related field.
- You have at least six years of experience in a professional services environment, design start-up, or design agency.
- You have proven, excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) as well as MS Office (interactive PowerPoint); experience with Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects, Sketch, and InVision Studio, Verint and ArcMap are a plus.
- You’ve gained experience working in a collaborative design environment; work experience in global teams is a plus.
- You have robust B2B experience, deep knowledge of business language, and proven client-facing experience, with persuasive and dynamic presentation skills.
- You have strong knowledge of visual design and visual theory (i.e., composition, color theory, typography, etc.), a sharp eye for layout design, and a strong affinity for the latest design trends and new media (augmented/virtual reality, social media, etc.).
- You’ve built a strong portfolio.
- Excellent English and German or English and Russian
Informace o pozici
- Prušák Group s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Russian (Proficient), German (Proficient)
- Salary: 45 000 – 60 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Marketing, Graphic designer, Designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
náměstí 14. října 642/17 642/17, 15000 Praha – Smíchov, Česká Republika