IDC is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. More than 1,100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 55+ years IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company. You can learn more about IDC by visiting www.idc.com.
Junior Web Designer
We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great web experiences for idc.com.
What will be your role?
Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. You will be working closely with our PM, UX and web development teams to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Maintaining and improving design system - guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of User Experience principles.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A relevant diploma in a related field is a plus.
What are we offering?
- International environment with daily usage of English
- Time for self-development + other trainings
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacations
- 3 Sick days
- Attractive compensation package
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria system
- + lot more
In case you are interested please send me your resume and portfolio with examples.
Informace o pozici
- IDC Central Europe, the Middle East & Africa
- Malé náměstí 459/11, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Web designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 734 763 361