Laboratory managers oversee the operations and compliance of various types of labs to ensure that safety protocols are followed and all equipment is supplied and maintained.
We are looking for a highly-organized and level-headed PhD laboratory manager to ensure that all lab operations run smoothly by scheduling staff, ordering supplies, maintaining health and safety protocols, and training lab assistants.
As our new laboratory manager you must be able to multitask and plan ahead. You will combine their experience in the science field with excellent managerial skills.
Laboratory Manager Responsibilities:
• Scheduling staff.
• Ordering supplies.
• Managing the disposal of samples.
• Training lab assistants.
• Upholding health and safety protocols.
• Handling security documents.
• Maintaining specialized software.
Laboratory Manager Requirements:
• A PhD degree in biology, chemistry, or another health and science field.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience as a lab manager.
• Excellent managerial skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Expert knowledge of laboratory health and safety protocols.
• Experience working in a lab would be advantageous.
Informace o pozici
- Honeytime s.r.o.
- Inovační 122, Zlatníky-Hodkovice – Hodkovice
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events
- Listed in: Chemical industry, Restaurant and Catering, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory technician, Research worker, researcher, Pharmaceutical laboratory technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
602 102 680