Are you seeking a new challenge?
Interested in joining a leading multi-million-pound organisation to work on a range of exciting schemes?
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
If so, please read on…
Our Prague office is looking to add Geotechnical Engineer to join our growing geotechnical team. Under the direction and guidance of experienced engineers, you will provide geotechnical/tunnel engineering services involving the design, inspection and construction management of geotechnical structures, tunnels, shafts, underground structures, and trenchless (micro tunnel, auger bore, horizontal directional drilling) installations. We already worked on these projects: Prague Ring Road, Prague Metro – Line A, Metro in Baku, Chennai Metro Rail in India, Thames Tideway Project in UK, ASEA Ecology Mitigation and Flood Defence Scheme in Bristol (UK).
The role is expected to:
· Be involved in the delivery of a wide range of engineering projects
· Produce documentation, including reports, engineering sketches, engineering calculations and drawings, participate on preparation of technical specifications
· Having an appreciation of the roles of fellow professionals on multidisciplinary projects and interfacing and coordinating with them appropriately
· Maintain a comprehensive knowledge and appreciation of current technical standards and practices and taking a ‘hands on’ role in technical matters
· A role in driving to digital strategy within Civil and Structural engineering
· The role will be challenging, demanding, varied and offer fantastic opportunities for skill set and career development
· Active sharing of the knowledge
We welcome applications from candidates that have completed their Master of Science degree, though a Masters in Structural or Geotechnical Engineering is preferred. The following characteristics will be required or preferred for the newest addition to our Mott MacDonald Team:
· Master´s degree in civil engineering (civil/geotechnical/tunnelling)
· 4 - 6 years geotechnical and/or structural design experience
· Active Czech and English
· Strong written and oral communication ability
· Computer literate and familiar with the latest design software packages and technology
· Enthusiastic and willing to work in a team environment
· Self-motivated with good organizational capability
· Demonstrate continuing maintenance of professional development and knowledge of current and emerging technical solutions
Informace o pozici
- Mott MacDonald CZ, spol. s r.o.
- Národní 984/15, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or Czech (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, The possibility of study leave
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Project Manager, Designer, Technician, Cost accountant, Transport Manager, Statics Engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer