Paid Media Project Manager
As a Paid Media Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring paid media projects are successfully planned and executed while contributing to the growth of the company via paid media strategies. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to day execution of paid media
- Manage and Model KPI’s such as CPA, LTV, and attribution modeling for the channel
- Establish, monitor and report on all paid social channel KPIs, and provide strategic recommendations based on performance metrics
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
- Work with the Marketing and Communications team to understand global strategic marketing plans and then develop a media strategy to support it within budget constraints and ROAS goals
- Work with Site Team to develop landing page strategy and on-site optimization utilizing Experience Optimization Platforms
- Stay current on new tactics, tools, and partners that can improve our digital position in the marketplace
Skills and experience
- 4 - 5 years' experience in Performance Media and an expert in either Paid Social or Programmatic and strong track record in execution and implementation of successful digital strategies.
- Has managed media spend that exceeds $500,000+
- Ideally 2-3 years experience in project management and an exceptional ability to hold your own throughout your day to day dealings
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of analytics and bid management platforms
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, logical thinker and high attention to detail
- Ability to lead a team
What We Have to Offer:
- Challenging projects.
- Option of further education and training.
- International team
- Meal tickets.
- 5 weeks of holidays.
- 5 sick days.
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary).
- Modern offices with a fun zone.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Multi-sport card possibility.
Informace o pozici
- Tabella s.r.o.
- Olbrachtova 2006/9, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer