We are Sewio Networks, high-tech startup developing our own product – real-time location system which helps our customers track their objects of value (cars on a production line, forklifts, pallets with beers, etc.). Our product has a global reach, promising outlook and is now being used in 37 countries around the world. We are ambitious, we aim high and hold a positive attitude towards modern technologies. And we are also a friendly bunch looking forward to a new colleague – you!
Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative – great opportunity for eager sales enthusiasts!
Are you ready to start your professional career in a junior position with great importance for our fast-growing company? And are you attracted to the world of sales, where you challenge yourself every day, communicating with industry professionals from all around the world? If you nodded twice without hesitation, read on!
What will you do?
This is a junior position with high responsibility and importance as you will be the first “face” that a new customer meets in Sewio. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing incoming leads
- Conducting qualification calls with prospective customers
- Administration and evaluation of prospective partners in CRM
- Help with smaller sales-related tasks (e.g. documentation…)
You will hand over the prospective leads to more experienced colleagues in the sales team who will negotiate and close the new partnerships. Nevertheless, we expect you to be proactive and come up with ideas on how to help customers solve their needs. Over time, with the support and mentoring of your colleagues, you can start picking up more responsibilities, growing into the role of Channel Manager. The current example best proves it is feasible – with this role, we want to further extend our sales team – substitute a colleague who has grown to a more senior role meanwhile.
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent English (both oral and written), fluent Czech is an advantage
- Tech enthusiast, familiar with the latest news from IT world
- Strong communication skills
- Professional, can-do approach towards customers
- Previous experience in communication with customers and/or sales team is an advantage
- Familiarity with the logistic or manufacturing industry is a plus
- Proactive approach towards your work and self-development
- Motivation to learn new things and apply them in day-to-day work
- Work from our Brno Headquarters office (home office possible only based on results and professional approach)
- Possibility of sooner start is an advantage
What does it mean to be part of our team?
- Be surrounded by a smart and innovative bunch of people who aim high and work hard to get things done
- Be able to influence where the product is heading, because the sales team sets the company mission and vision
- Budget for the training of your choice
- Company offices in Technology Park in Brno outside the traffic jams
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team buildings
- 25 days of vacation, meal vouchers, motivating compensation (fixed salary, quarterly bonus up to 10%, yearly company bonus)
Does it sound right to you? Then let us know you are interested, attach your CV and let’s talk soon! Thank you!
Information about position
- Sewio Networks s.r.o.
- Purkyňova 649/127, Brno – Medlánky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Sales, Automotive industry, Sales representative
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.