Slotegrator – is a vendor and software developer for the iGaming industry. Since 2012 our company has been working to develop client's business, making it as profitable and effective as possible. We are those who help to kick-start successful projects, providing our customers with quality casino games and turnkey solutions, reliable developers, and expert support.
● Manage the company’s social media profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, VK;
● Communicate with profiles’ audience in direct messages;
● Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in the marketing industry by performing research and monitoring;
● Set and run regular ad campaigns and track their success;
● Plan, offer, and deliver the company’s advertising strategy;
● Determine the ads budget, justify it and ensure its well-thought spending;
● Participate in the creative processes of the marketing department.
We expect from you:
● Native Russian and strong English (B2-C1);
● Work experience with social media. Please, be prepared to share your portfolio with us and complete a test task;
● Experience in setting successful targeted campaigns in social media. Please, be prepared to share your portfolio;
● Ability to develop and implement company’s ads strategy;
● Experience with Google ads is a plus;
● Ability to analyze online user engagement metrics and make conclusions;
● Professionalism and a sense of humor.
What you will get from us:
- Background of a successful, internationally growing IT company;
- Relocation support;
- Young and friendly environment; Flexible working hours; 25 days of vacations;
- Sick days;
- Free lunch every Wednesday;
- Language courses, company events, team buildings
- Multisport card
- Comfortable office in the center of Prague.
- To seize this opportunity, send us your CV and show us what you got to succeed in the online gaming business!
Informace o pozici
- Bělehradská 347/54, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Russian (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 30 000 – 45 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Marketing communication
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.