Marmon Foodservice is just moving to Brno but we have really long history and very strong family. You can find our products in the restaurants as we are specialized for water cooling and beverage machines production. You can find us in very new business park close to Brno airport.
We are looking for people not afraid to come out with new ideas and willing to work together as a team. Our colleagues need to be brave, creative and with the desire to achieve something grate.
Right now we are looking for:
Primary function will be to provide proper and value adding analysis for Cost Controllin in EMEA. This include to set up a best practise approach to create proper links to Budget and Forecast figures and find out any kind of deviations. While you can expect to have a close working relationship with your colleagues in the team, you will also take on individual projects, such as becoming Part of the BI Implementation planned to get started in 2021. You should therefore feel comfortable working independently but also in a Team and across Countries
Your strong Revenue analysis understanding and interest in the company will enable you to challenge the status quo and present your findings properly.
You have a passion for adding value to the organization through data analytics, forecasting, budgeting, development and tracking of KPI’s.
Your daily work includes:
- Cooperate with Business Partners across EMEA to ensure Budget and Forecast accuracy
- Take over weekly and monthly reports to Leadership team and Corporate
- Set up Forecast and Budget process while working closely with Leadership team to ensure standardized and transparent approach and results
- Monthly in-depth analysis (including comments/guidance) of Overhads and Costs across Europe
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and reports
- Preparing material and participating in performance reviews and forecast calls
- Co-operate with Accounting Team to ensure cost and revenue booking quality and accuracy
- Participating in diverse challenging projects across EMEA
- Supporting and participating in strategic initiatives and follow up on these
Professional qualifications and personal skills:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a similar relevant field
- Experience working in an international environment
- Fluent English skills, both verbal and in writing
- Good Excel skills, knowledge in big ERP systems is an advantage, e.g. SAP
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Financial & Business acumen
- Ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Proactive in nature
What we can offer to you:
- Good opportunity to be a part of a big change in stabel company, learn a lot and help us to build new structures s
- You will have 25 days of vacancy
- You will plan your time according your needs with big focus on the results
- Our office is new and fresh with enough space for each of us
- Financial bonus quarterly, according to the results of the company
- and more and more
Does it sound good to you and are you interested? Just send us the CV in English language and we will contact you immediately. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- Marmon Foodservice Manufacturing s.r.o.
- Letiště Brno-Tuřany 904/1, Brno – Tuřany
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Economist, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Financial specialist, Reporting specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 720 978 104