Does working for a company that embodies innovation, transparency and creativity excite you? Then, we have the place for you.
Bringing together Axioma, DAX and STOXX to form Qontigo represents a partnership beyond standard, creating an investment intelligence advantage with our clients, from risk to return. Qontigo combines the most sophisticated risk analytics and portfolio-construction tools in the market with globally recognized leadership in creating market-defining indices.
We Innovate. We Create. We Collaborate
Qontigo is currently seeking a Data Base Administrator to join our Data Services Team.
The DBA team is part of the Data Services team and is responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing databases and underlying infrastructure.
Working cross-functionally with different teams - Developers, DevOps, and users, the Data Base Administrator is responsible for:
- Supporting a mix of on-premise and cloud Databases - MS-SQL, Oracle, Postgres, Snowflake
- Install and configure databases
- Devising and implementing backup strategies on cloud databases
- Investigating performance problems
- Implementing database monitoring and re-improving user management processes
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working as a DBA
- Knowledge of different database technologies
- Knowledge of server configuration and tuning severs
- Understanding of replication patterns
- Understanding of backup strategies
- Proficient at writing SQL in many dialects (T-SQL, PG SQL, PL-SQL)
- Knowledge on cloud (preferably Azure)
- Understanding of data modeling and database design.
- Proven organisational skills and ability to manage a small team
- Proven communication skills
Qontigo is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.
STOXX Prague Branch is part of Qontigo! Qontigo is part of the Deutsche Börse Group, created in 2019 through the combination of Axioma, DAX and STOXX. Headquartered in Eschborn, Germany, Qontigo’s global presence includes offices in New York, London, Zug, Hong Kong and Prague.
Informace o pozici
- Odštěpný závod STOXX Prague Branch
- Sokolovská 662/136b, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Foreign business trips, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Insurance industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.