IDC is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 55 years IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC’s Insights businesses provide industry-focused advice for IT buyers in the Financial, Government, Health, Retail, Manufacturing and Energy verticals. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company. You can learn more about IDC by visiting www.idc.com.
Right now, we are looking for talented professionals from a wide range of backgrounds - people a lot like you. If you are ready to discover IDC, the premium global IT and telecommunications market research, advisory, and events firm, we invite you to check the available position and join our team.
Marketing Operations Manager – Salesforce Experience
IDC is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager – Salesforce Experience to oversee the execution of strategies focused on improving database quality and supporting processes for new name acquisition and data enrichment.
This position will work directly to manage initiatives related to IDC’s new business segmentation strategy including analyzing and improving database health in Salesforce.com and Marketo.
- Working with large data sets to analyze the state of IDC’s CRM databases, identify data gaps and recommend areas requiring normalization
- The evaluation and management of data enrichment tools and processes
- Helping global stakeholders evaluate internal processes for efficiency, inaccuracies, and developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Normalization and import of 3rd party lists
- Monitoring and correcting key fields required for segmentations (country, job title/function, etc.)
- Providing visibility into ongoing data quality projects to wider marketing and IT teams
- Executing name sourcing projects for new customer acquisition marketing campaigns
- Creating reports and dashboards related to database health and related initiatives
Job Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of admin level experience with Salesforce.com and significant hands on experience with reporting in SFDC
- High level of expertise with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, dashboard creation, etc.)
- Direct experience with Marketo (or other marketing automation tools) is a plus
- Previous manager experience is preferred
- Well organized and high capacity for project management
- Excellent English language skills – spoken and written
Information about position
- IDC Central Europe, the Middle East & Africa
- Malé náměstí 459/11, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer