Co-Marketing senior specialist
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
On-board time: ASAP
We are a technology company, driven by the passion to create the ultimate products, with smart terminals and intelligent services at its core. Founded over 20 years ago, with headquarters in Dongguan, China, we are proud to say that we still have over 80-percent of employees working in R&D, as part of our proprietary research and development system. By now, we have over 300 million active users worldwide, and we are ranked 5th in global market share.
One dream. One team
Holding a firm belief in creating the vivo culture in Europe, we are proud to say that our team is courageous, ambitious, authentic and multicultural with 15 nationalities and growing. We celebrate each nationalities' special day. At vivo, we make sure your voice is heard, and your culture is respected.
At vivo, we commit ourselves to one thing, do the right things and do things right. We support openness and authenticity, promote self-reflection and continuous learning, we thrive to provide a working environment where our talents can perform at their peak.
In a few words
We are looking for an ambitious professional with 3-4 years experience, who will be:
Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
Your healthy routine
You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Co-Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
· Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
· Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
· Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
· Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
· Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
· Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
· Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
· Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
· Cooperation with our partners
· Contact and align with EHQ
· Work closely with PR, sales, retail and supply chain to develop local business;
Your profile includes:
· At least four years’ experience as marketing specialist,
· Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
· Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
· Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
· Well-organized and detail oriented
· Exceptional communication and writing skills
· Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind – retail, electro
· BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
· Knowledge of the mobile device industry, mobile services industry and/or consumer electronics is advantage
· High proficiency in Czech, English is our company language
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
What we offer?
We work hard to ensure that every employee feels supported and encouraged to have a balance between health, work and home commitments. We believe a balanced and healthy life outside of the office makes for a happier, healthier future together. That is why, apart from the opportunity to work in a real international, dynamic, and ambitious team and attracting salary package, we also offer company benefit such as meal vouchers and extra vacation.
At vivo, we are committed to providing equal opportunities. We value diversity and inclusion and do not discriminate against people on any basis, such as, but not limited to, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We focus on doing the right thing and do things right! We look forward to hearing back from you!
Informace o pozici
- ZHI SHENG INTERNATIONAL CZECH s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Proficient)
- Salary: 65 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Marketing, Marketing specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer