Zerops is a cloud platform developers can use to build, deploy and run their apps without any hassle. Zerops takes care of everything from the initial configuration, vertical and horizontal scaling as the apps grow, to backups, and much more. All while focusing on extreme dev-friendliness and cost transparency. Built by developers, for developers.
Find more at https://zerops.io
Technical Copywriter (Native-Level English)
Who are we looking for?
You’re a talented copywriter who is no stranger to technical content tailored to the developer community. You have native level English, a can do attitude, and a knack for social media.
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Native level written English (C2)
- Ability to write, edit and proofread technical content
- Bonus points for:
- Programming experience
- Email marketing experience (Intercom)
- Czech/Slovak language
Your primary job will be to work with our content manager to create highly technical whitepapers, app “recipes” and blog posts for Zerops. We don’t expect you to be a developer who can write the most technical stuff from scratch. At first, you’ll be mostly turning tech drafts of articles and whitepapers into polished, well written pieces of content. As you get more acquainted with the topic, you’ll be able to write the less technical articles yourself.
Together with our marketing team, you’ll also be responsible for promoting Zerops content on our social media channels, ad copywriting, and setting up and fine tuning our email marketing.
More about Zerops
Zerops is a fully automated environment developers can use to build, deploy and run their apps without any hassle. Zerops takes care of everything from the initial configuration, vertical and horizontal scaling as the apps grow, to backups and much more. All while focusing on extreme user-friendliness and cost transparency.
- container virtualization: LXC, LXD
- network infrastructure: VXLan, VPN (WireGuard)
- balancing: IPVS, Nginx
- firewall: Nftables
- database clusters: MariaDB, MaxScale, ElasticSearch, Redis
- runtime environment: Node.js, GoLang, PHP
Extra bonus points for knowing what half of the things mentioned above are :)
What will you get in return?
You'll become a part of an innovative and startup-like project that's also well-funded and stable - a rare combination. We give you the option to choose any computer you like and the opportunity to learn from everyone on our 12-person, autonomous team. We pride ourselves on our agile processes and home office friendliness – fully remote work is also an option. You'll also find that we're fun to be around and reside in nice offices in Prague, Holešovice district (complete with our very own pet mascot: Oswald the lizard).
Informace o pozici
- VSHosting s.r.o.
- U průhonu 800/13, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer