Zerops is a cloud platform developers can use to build, deploy and run their apps without any hassle. Zerops takes care of everything from the initial configuration, vertical and horizontal scaling as the apps grow, to backups, and much more. All while focusing on extreme dev-friendliness and cost transparency. Built by developers, for developers.
Find more at https://zerops.io
Developer Relations Manager
Who are we looking for?
You’re either a developer or ex-developer with project management skills, or a project manager with deep technical knowledge. You want to go beyond your current job and would enjoy creating highly technical content for the developer community.
What do we expect from you?
- Ability to produce highly technical content
- Project management skills
- Very good written and spoken English (min B2 level)
- Bonus points for:
- Programming experience
- Copywriting skills
- Czech/Slovak language
What will be your task?
Your primary job will be to completely take over content production for Zerops. This includes writing content by yourself, whenever possible, as well as setting up and managing an external network of specialized content producers.
Much of the content will be highly technology-specific so each area will need to be covered by a developer with expertise with the given framework, library, etc. It will be your job to define the content that needs producing and hire the appropriate specialists to do so.
You don’t need to be an expert copywriter, your technical ability is what matters most. Our marketing team will work closely with you on polishing each piece of content.
More about Zerops
Zerops is a fully automated environment developers can use to build, deploy and run their apps without any hassle. Zerops takes care of everything from the initial configuration, vertical and horizontal scaling as the apps grow, to backups and much more. All while focusing on extreme user-friendliness and cost transparency.
- container virtualization: LXC, LXD
- network infrastructure: VXLan, VPN (WireGuard)
- balancing: IPVS, Nginx
- firewall: Nftables
- database clusters: MariaDB, MaxScale, ElasticSearch, Redis
- runtime environment: Node.js, GoLang, PHP
What will you get in return?
You'll become a part of an innovative and startup-like project that's also well-funded and stable - a rare combination. We give you the option to choose any computer you like and the opportunity to learn from everyone on our 12-person, autonomous team. We pride ourselves on our agile processes and home office friendliness – fully remote work is also an option. You'll also find that we're fun to be around and reside in nice offices in Prague, Holešovice district (complete with our very own pet mascot: Oswald the lizard).
Informace o pozici
- VSHosting s.r.o.
- U průhonu 800/13, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Dog-friendly office
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer