We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who will join the Marketing Operations Team and will be responsible for the execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns using a cross-channel marketing platform.
The Marketing Operations team executive visibility and support to succeed as they design, deploy and analyze programs to grow the value of customer relationships. This is the perfect team and environment for anyone who wants to be involved and make a contribution. Reporting to the Marketing Operations Team Leader, the Marketing Specialist will join a team focused on developing cross-channel customer journeys, establishing rules-based creative messaging, developing and monitoring testing scenarios. The scope of work includes working in partnership with Brand Marketers and CRM Program Managers to develop and implement end-to-end journey and lifecycle campaigns which include campaign planning and design, target criteria selection, list management, campaign set-up and monitoring.
- Take operational responsibility for the delivery of campaigns through channels available on the internal CRM platform including email, SMS and push notifications. This includes the set up and deployment of complex and automated communication journeys
- Back-end set up of campaigns in vendor software
- Quickly identifying and troubleshooting performance issues
- Test for email and digital functionality and proper rendering across devices, operating systems, and browsers including landing page functionality to ensure clicks can successfully convert to a sale
- Set up and test for proper tagging/tracking of campaign source codes in the URL and in other internal systems
- Configure email deploys using uploaded list(s) or self-created list(s) in CRM, manipulating/splitting if necessary, suppressing other lists if necessary, and scheduling the email to deploy to the determined audience
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Hands on Excel and HTML experience
- Minimum of 1 year of email marketing experience at an operational level, preferably in an ecommerce organization and focused on a subscription/retention business model
- Hands on experience with enterprise CRM/Database/ESP platforms working inside the tools to execute cross-channel, data-driven campaigns
- Hands on experience with major Email Service Providers
- Strong QA process experience and adherence is essential
- Experience with start to finish execution of multi-channel direct marketing/CRM programs and strong follow-through responsibilities demonstrated
- Experience with A/B testing including test design, list splits, deploy, results
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Technology
- Understanding and experience with current and emerging integrated technology like email, social, digital targeting, etc.
- Overall knowledge of CRM technology infrastructure and how different tools/services/functionality integrate and facilitate data-driven marketing
- Excellent International Environment
- Dynamic Work Culture
- Meal tickets
- 5 weeks of paid holidays
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year)
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary)
- Modern offices with a fun zone
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Pleasant work conditions
- Option of further education and training
- Multi-sport card
For more information about us you can visit http://www.tabella.cz
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your resume along a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
Informace o pozici
- Tabella s.r.o.
- Olbrachtova 2006/9, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days
- Listed in: Marketing, Marketing analyst, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.