Whalebone is making new marketing waves. We’re growing, which is why we need a bit of help navigating the ocean. The goal is clear — we want to protect 1 billion internet users in a couple of years.
We’re looking for someone who can fish out maximum potential from online marketing. Someone who will understand our goals and the needs of our customers and make sure it all flows through the right funnel. You need to competently use our website as a tool, identify high-growth opportunities, work with SEO, Ads, GA, MQLs, and other weapons one needs when trying to catch a solid fish. You’ll be responsible for your results, and it’ll be up to you to figure out how to get them. You won’t be tied up by a corporate net or forced to meet requirements harpooned from some foreign head office. We can’t wait to shake fins on it with you! 🐳
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL LOOK LIKE
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to identify areas for growth
- Own and drive Whalebone website as an effective tool
- Demand generation and marketing/sales funnel optimization
- Drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs, and opportunities
- Set, manage and optimize Google AdsManage both on-site and off-site SEO, collaborate with content marketing
- Manage our social media profiles, drive relevant traffic, and run campaigns
- Manage email campaigns
- Suggest relevant tooling (marketing tools and apps to help us grow)
- Analyze marketing data
WHAT OUR IDEAL NEW WHALEBRO LOOKS LIKE
You have relevant and proven experience in B2B online marketing and demand generation. If you have experience with the telco market, even better! You know how to make paid ads work. You have a clear understanding of customer sales journeys and know how to optimize them — you seamlessly oversee costs and conversion rates. It’ll make your job easier if you feel comfortable about managing projects, have analytical skills, and know a bit about UX. You have to be a team player, who’d like to work in an agile, young environment. You’re data-driven and stay focused on relevant KPIs. You communicate clearly and don’t freak out when expected to do so in English (C1 CEFR should be fine).
WHAT YOU GET
- Offices in Brno. We have a great coffee machine in the office.
- Lots of flexibility: It’s up to you if you decide to work from home or come to the office to work with your whalebros. Make use of flexible working hours, drink ten cups of coffee, and do a cartwheel after a meeting. Whatever works for you.
- No matter how cheesy this might sound, you’ll be treated with dignity. Even though the company’s quickly growing right now, we still believe that proper innovation is often stirred by close interpersonal relationships. After all, our founders have known each other since the age of five. You won’t be a faceless component of a machine. Your opinion will matter and you’ll be heard. If you have any issues, we can discuss them over a cup of great coffee from our awesome coffee machine.
- You’ll be a significant part of an important and ambitious project. Cybersecurity plays a crucial role in our society. Protecting 1 billion people from cyberthreats? If you feel like this proposition is rather exciting than scary, come on board and grow with us. Also, we have a great coffee machine.
- You’ll be offered an open-ended full-time contract.
- If you have great results, it will be reflected in your performance bonus.
- You’ll get a laptop and a cellphone.
- Did we mention our beloved coffee machine?
WHO WE ARE
Whalebone is a zero disruption cybersecurity product for telcos, ISPs, and corporations that provides millions of everyday internet users unyielding protection without the need for them to download anything. You’ll join our growing marketing team during very exciting and promising times for Whalebone.
Informace o pozici
- Whalebone, s.r.o.
- Jezuitská 14/13, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Marketing analyst, Online Marketing, PPC specialist, Social media specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer