In your role you will be responsible for performing analysis and evaluation of all aspects of systems across Lhoist locations as required. You will also be handling operations, delivering first- and second- level support and participate in projects related to the infrastructure and network in line with the I&O guidelines.
Key responsibilities are especially:
- managing and administering company’s IT infrastructure such as server infrastructure, user devices and global applications (e.g. Microsoft Exchange, Windows O / S);
- proactive maintenance of IT systems and servers through monitoring, alerting and housekeeping;
- work closely with third party vendors on the latest feature releases, service problems and renewals;
- identification and resolution of performance anomalies, system defects and stability issues.
- produce and maintain technical processes, documentation and knowledge base articles for systems;
- managing and administering network area such as internet access, mobile users, e-mail users, wireless networks etc;
- to assists the infrastructure leaders in implementing and managing the infrastructure components where applicable;
- performs installation and testing of software products individually or as part of a team.
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Windows Server environments;
- Managing and maintaining data and configuration backups for applications and infrastructure;
- Creating and maintaining documentation on infrastructure systems;
- Developing processes for maintaining infrastructure systems.
- High school relating to IT or similar technical education;
- At least 1 year of experience in IT;
- English of communicative level.
What we can offer:
- benefit package,
- annual performance bonus,
- stable employment contract in a well-known company,
- challenging duties in truly International environment,
- development opportunities.
Informace o pozici
- Vápenka Čertovy schody a.s.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Analyst, Operating system and network administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer