Fine Pack SE is a provider of custom sustainable packaging and marketing solutions for some of the most recognisable international retail and e-commerce brands, such as L'oreal, Phillip Morris, Casio, and many others. Currently we are expanding our international acquisition team, and looking for a Business Development Manager for North America. New BDM will focus on penetrating and capturing packaging needs for enterprise retail, e-commerce, fashion and other areas located throughout USA. With Fine Pack SE, you will have the opportunity to work alongside seasoned industry specialist that will support you in developing your account portfolio, as well as help you develop your professional skill sets to be successful.
What skills and knowledge should you posses:
We are looking for an experienced individual that has a keen business acumen coupled with strong drive to achieve.
University / High School Degree
At least two years experience in B2B sales, preferably with previous experience with protracted sales cycles and complex RFQ / Tender submissions.
Strong pro-customer orientation, dynamic personality, team player
Very good planning, organizational, analytical skills
Native or Excellent English mandatory, additional languages are welcome.
An ability to clearly and easily communicate with multiple stakeholders across functional lines.
What the job entails:
Conducting business negotiations with FMGC companies across several market segments.
New market development and saturation.
Deepening brand awareness through marketing and sales activities
Increasing the profitability of the business development division
Active participation in the market to support key business transactions
Market monitoring, contract management
Fulfilling sales and marketing strategy
Participation in client events and fairs
What can we offer:
Attractive compensation package
Motivating bonus scheme
Laptop and mobile phone
Young, friendly and dynamic corporate environment
Professional development opportunities
Partial home office is possible
Informace o pozici
- Fine Pack SE
- Drtinova 557/10, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 50 000 – 80 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Sales commission, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing and industry, Account Manager, Sales representative, Sales manager, Regional Business Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 605 595 710