WHAT WE DO AT PLANRADAR
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in 60 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we all live – yet they’re often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In March 2020, PlanRadar raised €30 million in Series A funding to help launch the next stage of our company’s growth. We’re an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion, and the Czech Republic is a key piece of that puzzle. We’re on the hunt for experts who know the region inside out and can help us make an impact
YOUR PLACE IN THE TEAM
PlanRadar is based in Vienna, which has been ranked the best city in the world for quality of life for the last 10 years in a row. As a member of our Data team, you’ll be based out of our spacious Vienna office. Our building is right in the heart of town, close to the best of what the city has to offer: great restaurants, music, museums and more.
As you’ll be taking ownership of the lead generation strategy for your region, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas in a range of paid performance marketing channels and develop long-term SEO and content strategies. Your role comes with a competitive salary and performance-related bonuses. Outside of work, you’ll find a truly supportive environment, with plenty of team events, company breakfasts and other benefits.
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client's industry for the better. Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote. If you're courageous and ready for a new adventure, join PlanRadar!
WHAT YOU'll GET TO DO FOT THE CZECH REPUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL
As our Digital Marketer for the Czech Republic and some other international markets, you will be digging into what’s happening in our markets, working closely with Sales, our Content Marketing team and a range of digital tools. You’ll be responsible for filling the sales funnel of the local Sales team with plenty of high-quality leads. You will manage different paid channels and will collaborate with the rest of the team to maximise their impact, generating new creatives and keeping on top of performance. You will also drive all major aspects of our inbound content marketing activities, ensuring our language connects with our audiences and we continuously improve our organic ranking.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
AMONG OTHER THINGS, YOU WILL
- Set up and optimise different paid channels for lead generation
- Be hungry to achieve 1st page rankings for our most important search terms
- Identify new opportunities for lead generation in the Czech Republic and other international markets
- Develop engaging content, both in-house and with external content writers, to achieve lead generation goals
- Love working with data and tools to drive performance improvements
- Help localize our marketing materials for the Czech market to ensure the best possible user experience
WHO YOU ARE
- Our ideal candidate has a strong analytical mindset and a data-driven way of working, bringing expertise in paid online marketing channels
- You have a proven track record in performance marketing with a focus on lead generation, preferably in a B2B business.
- You have experienced the impact of content on performance and are comfortable writing content that deliver results
- You have experience with CRO and marketing automation
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- You are results-driven and KPI-focused, ready to take ownership of your responsibilities
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in Czech and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Headquarters in the center of Vienna (1010)
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive base salary & performance-related bonus
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …
- Participation opportunities
- Company events
- Fruit basket
- Free snacks & drinks
- In-house trainings
- Flexible working hours
- Referral program
- Company laptop
- Health promotion
YOU SHOULD ENCLOSE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION
Please send us your application documents (incl. CV with photo).
The annual gross salary for this position based on a full-time employment depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience ranges from € 44,800.- to € 56,000.-. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance.
Informace o pozici
- PlanRadar GmbH
- Vienna, Austria
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Marketing, Marketing specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer