Lindt & Sprüngli is a world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate and our exclusive products enjoy an excellent reputation and awareness.
E-SHOP MARKETING MANAGER
Lindt & Sprüngli, world leading manufacturer of premium quality chocolate, decided to expand our e-retail team with an E-SHOP MARKETING MANAGER!
Are you the PERFECT MATCH?
We are looking for a well-organized, success-driven, and creative personality with strong ability to work independently and with a project leadership experience.
What will YOU be responsible for?
- Creating, developing & implementing an innovative marketing plan and strategy contributing to success of our E-shop within the CEE region (PL/CZ/SK/HU).
- Smooth international cross-department cooperation and close collaboration with our external partners.
- Preparing and executing of E-store trade plans, annual promotion plans and taking care of new launches
- Define and manage the marketing budget to support e-shop delivery of the targets
- E-shop communication management
- Developing the design of our web and many other exciting projects (Automisation, SEO, Loyalty card, Gift card, Product customisation/personalization etc.)
- Analysis and reporting
You will need to:
- Be a positive team player with can-do attitude
- Be a fluent English speaker (spoken and written)
- Advantage is the knowledge of Czech/Polish/Hungarian
- Experience from online marketing related roles (minimum - 2 years)
- Multitasking approach, creative mindset with high level of flexibility
- Experience with external partners cooperation
- Have the desire to push the e-shop further
- To be experienced in e-commerce environment
Lindt is an energizing place to work full of passionate people. We place great importance
on being an employer of choice and offer an attractive remuneration package, including competitive payment scheme and other great benefits.
Informace o pozici
- Lindt & Sprüngli (CEE) s.r.o.
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Marketing, Project Manager, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer