We are KINDRED.,
Publicis Groupe Center of Excellence for data and technology seating in Prague.
We are here to improve the business performance of our clients through leveraging the customer data management and software development services, combining them to real digital business transformation. Also, the team of people passionate about digital trends and innovations in the world of marketing technologies, combining the agile approach of the tech company and the strategic view of business consultancy.
Is for the unique partnership of creative and technology transformation leaders Kindred and Publicis Emil as members of Publicis Groupe. The most integrated & innovative communications hub with global capabilities and talents.
Will be part of the team concentrated in Publicis Emil Prague’s HUB.. We are dedicated to the goal of guiding Mercedes-Benz through the digital transformation, we help Daimler to leverage data driven approach and digitalize the traditional automotive industry.
- Create and maintain data architecture to support the Emil financial reporting framework
- Document functional and non-functional requirements for data sets relating to Emil reporting frame work
- Support finance team to identify, design and implement internal process improvements, automating manual processes, optimizing data and support infrastructure design for scale
- Work with the PMO, project teams and Data teams to assist with data- related technical issues, streamlining reporting
- Understand underlying business challenges and be able to apply analytics to solve them
- Develop measurement frameworks and create different kind of reports & dashboards to support the decision-making process of different stakeholders
- Support the creation of reporting solutions for agency Operations functions such as Finance, staffing and utilization, production and status reporting
Required experience and skills:
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst, Data Visualization, Data Expert or similar role
- Proven experience working with Microsoft BI tools, such as Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps
- Must have in-depth experience working with Power BI, including DAX language knowledge.
- Must be able to create complex datasets combining data sources, modelling data to create visualizations and reports.
- Must have experience writing or finding solutions to data interconnections writing API code
- Preferable proficient with Excel
- Basic skills in working with SQL is a plus
- Rigor and attention to details in delivering the expected work
- International client experience preferable
- Fluency in written and spoken English
KINDRED. can offer you:
- Great team of friendly colleagues happy to share their professional know-how and offer helping hand.
- International environment yet without complicated hierarchy where daily direct approach to the management is possible.
- High level of independency and freedom to show your talent, deliver meaningful results and come up with innovative ideas.
- Playing recognized and respected role on global projects for top Client(s) within the informal, result oriented digital culture team.
- Priority given to your professional development and education, certifications and trainings. Opportunity to learn and grow especially within the data, digital marketing, and international cooperation domains.
- Using marketing tools which only the biggest global players and limited number of people do.
- New great offices near Palmovka (DOCK IV), full of friendly people, dogs, snacks and anything you need to be happy at work.
- Flexibility to choose and mix office/reomote work (3/2).
- 5 weeks of holidays and several sick days.
- Publicis Care benefit scheme
- Ability to choose to work on either full-time employment or contract basis.
Why to join us?
We in KINDRED. believe that the marketing future rising above horizon is where data and technology meet with creativity and innovation. Being part of global top player, Publicis Groupe, gives us a lot of opportunities. Not only to participate on international projects within global clients but also to grow, learn and develop. It´s not just an interesting work and great challenge but we want it to be a great fun too.
Sounds good? Let us know about Yourself to see whether this could be the beginning of a great professional friendship:)
Looking forward to hear from You;)
Lukas & the KINDRED. team
Informace o pozici
- Publicis Groupe
- Boudníkova 2514/5, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Dog-friendly office, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Marketing, Data Governance Officer, Data analyst, Reporting specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer