At Avast, we strive to give everyone the power to explore our shared digital world freely and safely. Our team is working to help shape the digital world to be a freer, fairer and safer place through the application of science, technology, and human ingenuity, and we are looking for people who share our passion to contribute to a better online world. Avast promotes a rich diversity of cultures, debates, and out-of-the-box thinking. Today, Avast is an FTSE 100 company that safeguards more than 435 million people worldwide, protecting their digital data, identity, and privacy.
We are looking for an E-commerce specialist who will share our passion to contribute to a better online world. You will join our Subscription team and become responsible for our customers. We are a customer-centric team starving for excellent user experience and delivering set financial and customer targets.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to improve existing campaigns and bring new ideas to life using a mix of analytic, creative, and strategic thinking. You'll be working with the latest technologies, experimentation platforms and leading in app messaging systems.
- Design customer experience to improve engagement and retention across Avast premium products
- Focus on growth hacking, sales flow optimizations and A/B testing
- Work with data science /AI teams to bring personalised experience to our customers
- Participate in the design and execution of experiments to improve key subscription KPIs (Customer retention, Churn, Customer satisfaction and LTV)
- Monitor performance and evaluate the experiments using Google Analytics or Analysis Services
- Ensure change activities are managed on time, to scope, budget and all agreed benefits are realised
- Engage effectively across Avast (e.g. with Payments and eCommerce teams, other Commercial teams, Product, Engineering, etc.) to ensure shared ownership and delivery of the change activities
- Leverage advanced e-commerce tools and work with the best e-commerce experts in the field
What will you need:
- Previous experience required in digital marketing, sales or ecommerce
- Interest in online business, creative thinking and technologies
- Strong analytical thinking – experience with web analytics software (Google Analytics or other software) and data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau or similar)
- Strong Excel skills and comfortable with extremely large data volume.
- Out-of-box thinking in order to come up with customer-centric concepts that work both for the company and final user
- Performance-orientation with a strong sales drive and motivation to learn and grow
- Independence and proactivity to bring up fresh ideas and execute them from scratch
- Experience with own e-commerce project (website, e-shop, startup) is a great plus
- An amazing and truly international work environment
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Attractive pension & health insurance plan
- Unlimited Personal Time Off - because each of us needs enough time to relax
- Whole-life flexibility - we empower our people to choose where, when, and how they work (alternatively we can also add: and measure their contribution based on the achievements and outcomes rather than hours they work.
Sounds exciting? We look forward to hearing from you.
Avast does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Avast.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Work mostly from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Marketing, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer