At Avast, we strive to give everyone the power to explore our shared digital world freely and safely. Our team is working to help shape the digital world to be a freer, fairer and safer place through the application of science, technology, and human ingenuity, and we are looking for people who share our passion to contribute to a better online world. Avast promotes a rich diversity of cultures, debates, and out-of-the-box thinking. Today, Avast is an FTSE 100 company that safeguards more than 435 million people worldwide, protecting their digital data, identity, and privacy.
Online Marketing and Sales Specialist
As an Online Marketing & Sales Specialist, you’ll join a team responsible for the growth and optimization of the majority of B2C sales in our company. We’re a customer-centric team that strives to balance excellent user experience with maximized profits. To achieve this, we continually optimize our campaigns to reach the right customers at the right time with the right message. As our team member, you’ll have an excellent opportunity to improve existing campaigns and bring new ideas to life using a mix of analytic, creative, and strategic thinking. What’s more, as our campaigns are immediately visible to all our users, you can see the impact of your work straight away, giving you fresh feedback and new learning opportunities every day.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be a part of our cross-platform team and driving desktop and mobile online sales of one of our product lines
- Participate in defining key activities to drive the acquisition of new customers, and help design customer experience to improve engagement and retention of paid user base
- Participate in forecasting and budgeting activities for products you are responsible for
- Perform A/B tests, report and evaluate data in order to make better data-driven decisions
- Work with senior team members and product team to prepare online campaigns in order to improve sales and user experience for millions of users around the world
- Leverage advanced ecommerce tools and work with the best e-commerce experts in the field
- Cooperate closely with other departments such as design, product management, operations, engineering, marketing, local experts, support, or business intelligence
- This position is ideal for top graduates with previous professional experience or young professionals with a passion for online marketing, sales and for great customer experience
- 1-3 years programmatic experience required in digital marketing, sales or ecommerce
- Interest in online business, creative thinking and technologies
- Strong analytical thinking – experience with web analytics software (Google Analytics or other software)
- Strong Excel skills and comfortable with extremely large data volume.
- Out-of-box thinking in order to come up with customer-centric concepts that work both for the company and a final user
- Performance-orientation with a strong sales drive and motivation to learn and grow
- Independence and proactivity to bring up fresh ideas and execute them from scratch
- Fluent English
- Experience with own e-commerce project (website, e-shop, startup) is a great plus
- An amazing and truly international work environment
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Training and conferences
- Unlimited Personal Time Off - because each of us needs enough time to relax
- Whole-life flexibility - we empower our people to choose where, when, and how they work (alternatively we can also add: and measure their contribution based on the achievements and outcomes rather than hours they work)
Sounds exciting? We look forward to hearing from you.
Avast does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Avast.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Work mostly from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Marketing, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer