At Avast, we strive to give everyone the power to explore our shared digital world freely and safely. Our team is working to help shape the digital world to be a freer, fairer and safer place through the application of science, technology, and human ingenuity, and we are looking for people who share our passion to contribute to a better online world. Avast promotes a rich diversity of cultures, debates, and out-of-the-box thinking. Today, Avast is an FTSE 100 company that safeguards more than 435 million people worldwide, protecting their digital data, identity, and privacy.
Our Avast Secure Browser team is looking for a Commercial Analyst to work closely across and with all functions of our team (BI, Product, Finance, Marketing etc.) to help us evaluate strategic initiatives and forecast financial impact. You will report to the Commercial Director and will help our team make important decisions on business opportunities and product changes and recommend actions that promote the continued growth of Avast Secure Browser. Come learn from industry leaders and contribute to our fast dynamic team and fast moving industry.
- Design, develop and maintain financial models, provide financial forecasts
- Connect different data sources to evaluate business initiatives and analyze campaign performance to make recommendations for improvements
- Work with other business groups to prepare reports on the key financial performance metrics and communicate the insights of these reports to the wider team
- Interpret current financial performance and identify trends and opportunities
- Work with Product and Commercial team to develop long-term business plans
- Support initiatives and strategies that improve financial growth
- Identify trends across the international markets that can either lead to divergent geographical strategies or to improvements in other markets
- 4+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields
- Advanced Excel skills, proven ability to work with Data Cubes and financial modelling
- Excellent analytical skills - with genuine interest and passion for research, analysis and reporting, and being able to translate complex data into impactful and profitable plans
- Proactive approach for new problems and developing approaches even when dealing with limited data
- Data visualization skills, ability to present to senior stakeholders and board members
- Great verbal and written communication skills; ability to translate data and reports into digestible insights, ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people at different levels and from different cultures and backgrounds
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Strong experience in Customer Success/ Monetization/ Retention - campaign ownership, optimization, A/B testing
- Excellent decision-making, and problem-solving skills - proactive approach for new problems and developing approaches even when dealing with limited data.
- English - Business/Fluent
Nice to have
- Experience with PowerBI, MixPanel and comfort learning new tools
- Experience in a global packaged software product company/ IT security industry
- Proven experience working for a global company in a role that interacts with geographically dispersed teams
- Curious about competitor’s activities as well as industry trends and platform evolutions as they occur - and daring to test them out for potential long-term implementation
- An amazing and truly international work environment
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Training and conferences
- Unlimited Personal Time Off - because each of us needs enough time to relax
- Whole-life flexibility - we empower our people to choose where, when, and how they work (alternatively we can also add: and measure their contribution based on the achievements and outcomes rather than hours they work)
Sounds exciting? We look forward to hearing from you.
Avast does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Avast.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Work mostly from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Financial analyst, Business analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer