We are IT enthusiasts providing services in project management, cyber security, smart & tech solutions, and many other IT areas. We will help you grow, improve your skills and you will learn from experienced colleagues. Even though we are growing fast, we maintain non-corporate environment and our teams cross-create together every day.
Application Administrator – Junior
Do you have previous experience with scripting and handling an application? Are you eager to level up your current skills and experience? Then this role is perfect for you!
What you can look forward to:
- You will be responsible for initial troubleshooting of Cybereason sensors which are either not reporting to Cybereason UI or are missing completely and need to be deployed.
- This is one of the most basic tasks, that includes initial contact with machine owner and involves basic Windows and Linux troubleshooting steps, as well as communication across multiple platforms to deliver expected result.
- You will be working closely with Windows team on deployments of the agents, as well as dedicated teams responsible for deployment tools.
- As part of deploying agents, you will have to cooperate with engineering team on testing of the newly released agents for Cybereason and Splunk.
- Testing involves hands-on L1 engineering steps which are documented and are to be followed accordingly, as well as testing of Cybereason on newly on-boarded platforms.
- Successful testing is followed by global deployment which you will be responsible for, as Cybereason and Splunk are mandatory security agents which must be deployed on all assets which are supported by the agents.
- Assist with transformation from Cybereason solution to Palo Alto Cortex solution.
Your knowledge includes:
Windows administration – Proficient/Advanced.
Linux Administration – Basic/Proficient.
Basic knowledge of scripting in Python, PowerShell or Bash.
Excel – Basic/Proficient.
SNOW – Basic/Proficient.
Splunk – Basic/Proficient.
Cybereason – Basic/Proficient.
- Be part of international, yet local brand, built on real values. Join us in creating the environment, where everybody knows each other, and it feels good to come to – even after holiday or on Monday. Colleagues will be happy to help you and pass on their experience. As will you. #sharingiscaring
- We have flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 extra personal days off
- Multisport Card for sports enthusiasts
- Meal allowance 55 CZK/day – that is paid directly into your salary
- Language courses, individual plan for training and development
- Gradually increasing contribution to pension or life insurance based on the length of stay in the company
- Wide career development opportunities – we emphasize the use of internal talents for new projects
- Mobile phone, laptop also available for private use
Based in Brno/Prague
Sounds like a fit? Come work with us and become a part of our Axians family!
Informace o pozici
- Axians redtoo s.r.o.
- Lazaretní 925/9, Brno – Zábrdovice
- Required education: Professional training without a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.