We are an international company focusing on market research, new technologies, training and consulting activities. We strive to be inquisitive, innovative, and in constant search for the best possible solutions for our clients.
We employ young talents and experienced professionals to whom we provide professional background and the possibility of growth in our company. We give each person the opportunity to stand out and focus on the area in which they feel they can excel.
We are currently looking for a new colleague for the junior full-time position of:
Project support for Mystery Shopping with Italian and English
What will you do:
• You will be in daily contact with the network of external collaborators - Mystery Shoppers, who carry out various mystery shopping activities (personal visits, calls, online tasks…);
• you will be assigning them tasks (sometimes in remote locations) and keeping an eye on the running projects, including the schedules and deadlines;
• you will be answering shopper´s questions, not only related to the projects;
• you will be supporting the GSC ITA team with a variety of the tasks;
• you will support the expansion of the Mystery Shoppers network within the country.
What do we offer:
• Full-time work in the biggest research and technological agency in the Czech Republic;
• possibility to be part of interesting projects for international clients;
• active usage of foreign languages;
• participation on big local and international projects for key market players (finance, telco, automotive sector…) and opportunity to help them in developing the best customer experience;
• cooperation on developing a new area of international business and moving local experience to the global context;
• modern offices in Prague city centre (Slovansky dum) and other interesting benefits (local and global trainings, language courses, advantageous tarifs, yoga lessons, team-buildings etc.);
• the possibility of professional and personal development even for graduate.
What we expect:
• Candidate already based in the Czech Republic (Prague);
• excellent knowledge of Italian and English language, both written and spoken (you will be in daily touch with people from the Italy);
• user of MS Office – mainly Excel;
• personal commitment, drive, good interpersonal and communication skills;
• enthusiasm for new experiences and responsibilities;
• call centre experience or customer support will be to your advantage;
• possible start - ASAP.
Informace o pozici
- IPSOS s.r.o.
- Na příkopě 859/22, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Italian (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Marketing, Project Manager, Marketing Research
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.