We are a young, creative and dynamically developing company that is engaged in the development of highly loaded projects using modern technology.
We cooperate with various sports internet portals, betting companies and other customers, including those which are famous around the world.
We develop new products and provide support for previously created products. We are constantly experimenting, developing our services. High loads, optimization, infrastructure, architectural design, web, desktop.
- Development of new company services;
- Optimization and support of current products;
- Our stack: PHP7, PHP8, Symfony, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, YouTrack.
Welcome to our team if you:
- You have completed higher education;
- Have experience developing in PHP;
- Know how to use Git;
- You know OOP, you know how to put into practice design patterns;
- Love refactoring, know how to follow the rules of writing company code;
- Worked with PHP-based MVC frameworks;
- Understand different data storages and know how to use them where they are needed (relational databases, storage key-value, etc.);
- Understand how important it is to write your code high-quality;
- You have experience optimizing code and working with data warehouses.
- Commercial development experience of three years;
- Applications of PHP 7.4+;
- Experience with MySQL is welcome, but not required (there is a database development department);
- Wide IT horizons and desire to develop;
- Experience in writing and supporting highly loaded systems.
- A decent level of salary (depends on the wishes and professional level of the candidate);
- Health Insurance;
- Office in the center of Prague with modern technology and equipment;
- The possibility of a flexible start to the working day;
- Refreshments at work;
- Friendly and young team
Informace o pozici
- SPALVALO LIMITED
- Myslíkova 171/31, Praha, Nové Město, Cyprus
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Russian (Advanced)
- Salary: 70 000 – 120 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer