ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Pharmexon Consulting is a dynamic consultancy company for the pharmaceutical industry, specialized in offering full support for registration and approval of medicines in Europe. Our client base is worldwide and as we are rapidly growing, we seek to find people who would complement our teams. The Company is now facing exciting times with further expansion of the business, leading to a number of opportunities arising. You will be based in our office in Prague (CR), working within an excellent environment in a friendly, professional team who will train and support you to meet the highest level of quality and client’s expectations. The successful candidate will receive full mentoring and training by ex-Health Agency level experts, continuing education in Regulatory matters and exposure to interesting Regulatory scenarios.
The Business Development position liaises with our clients, our technical team and experts. We seek a highly motivated individual, with a proven track record working in the Pharmaceutical industry, who is able to secure and retain business through professional, consultative and proactive sales activities directed at decision-makers and influencers of existing and new clients.
It is required to have a minimum of one-year experience in business development with a solid commercial understanding and knowledge.
You will drive, demonstrate and support exceptional business solutions from business development to both existing and potential clients.
Being the main contact between the company and its clients.
Managing day-to-day activities of business development opportunities.
Identifying new business opportunities and communicate feedback from customers.
Responding to request for information or proposals for clients.
Organizing and attending client meetings in person and following up with the actions steps.
Meeting or exceeding business targets
Understanding and identifying client’s needs and address it with the appropriate expertise.
Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers.
Creating detailed proposal documents (request for information, request for quotation, etc.),
and getting companies excited to work with us.
Recording closed deals, entering all data into CRM
Dealing with clients on the financial matters and, when required – outstanding invoices
Representing Pharmexon at relevant industry events
- Existing contacts in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices that can be utilized effectively.
- Proficient level of English and French or German. Any additional language such us, Spanish, Italian is desirable.
- Driven by targets
- Willingness to call people
- Self starter
- Ability to handle objections and deal with negative responses.
- High commercial compliance levels.
- Extraordinary ability to engage with people and build long-term relationships.
- Ability to generate business by prospecting, setting up meetings in person or video teleconferences.
- Ability to understand and negotiate terms of contracts.
- Attractive salary and commission package
- Willing to be a contract or full freelancer
- Contribution for meal
- Multisport card for reduced price
- Company laptop
- Multicultural and welcoming environment where you can develop a career in the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmexon does not hire solely based on degrees and experience. We focus on motivation, ambition, enthusiasm, team spirit and passion.
Informace o pozici
- Pharmexon Consulting s.r.o.
- Štěpánská 795/65, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient), French (Proficient)
- Benefits: Sales commission, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Research and development, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 222 968 151