Are you looking for an independent technical job with a lot of freedom? Are you curious by nature and do you want to continue your career in the fascinating food industry? Do you like visiting a great variety of customers? Do you want to be part of an international renowned organization and enjoy developing yourself? And do you want to contribute to a safer world by sharing your knowledge with organizations? Then join us as Lead Auditor for Food Safety Management Systems.
As a Sub Contractor Lead Assessor at LRQA you will, working individually or as part of a team, verify management systems in the food industry. Qualifications and/or experiences in Food Safety systems are a must. You will act as an expert and examine, as well as assess, the implementation of a management system for our clients. Your goal is to contribute to the improvement of a client’s overall food management system, provide an excellent service to the client and be knowledgeable about the requirements of the accreditation.
The broadening and deepening of the collaboration with our clients is also a great aspect of your job. Based on your expertise you will contribute to the development of our services.
This is a challenging and diverse job where you will get to meet a lot of different people, varying clients and meet interesting challenges in all aspects.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in the food industry (process and/or technology)
- Adequate working experience in quality management and food safety in the food sector
- Qualification for auditing in GFSI schemes
- Qualification and experience in BRC Food and / or IFS standard
- Additional qualification and experience in BRC Packaging is a big benefit
- Additional qualification for ISO 22000 and/or FSSC 22000 will be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience (in relation to food production & technology) in the food industry.
- Analytical approach with proactive attitude and assertiveness
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent Language skills both spoken and written.
- Confidence in using remote ICT technologies (Skype, MS Teams etc.) for remote auditing
LRQA distinguishes itself through knowledge, independence and impartiality. LRQA offers a comprehensive package of professional and independent services that support customers throughout the entire lifecycle of their management systems. Due to the dedication, expertise and customer focus of the employees, LRQA guarantees that management systems become more efficient and effective.
What does LRQA offer?
We offer you a challenging and varied role, where you will visit large reputable companies. The diversity of assignments makes it fun and challenging for you to go out every time. LRQA is the organization to further expand your knowledge and to further specialize yourself. Of course, we also support you in obtaining and maintaining the required qualifications necessary to perform your job!
Informace o pozici
- Lloyd's Register EMEA
- Czech Republic
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), Slovak (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 25 000 – 50 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Quality and quality control, Food industry, Top management, Auditor, ISO specialist, Food manufacturing technician, Foodprocessing technologist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., other
- Employer type: Employer