Petyovský & Partners, founded in 2015, is the only dedicated immigration law firm in the Czech Republic. We are a group of young, committed, problem solving people with a friendly and easy-going nature, dealing with immigration & relocation issues for corporate and individual clients in Czech Republic and worldwide.
From our offices in Prague and Brno and in the field, we cover all aspects of international economic migration, including visa, relocation, and administration matters, thanks to our deep understanding of immigration law, our clients’ needs and individualized approach.
Immigration and Relocation Assistant
Who are we looking for?
We are currently seeking for a part-time Immigration and Relocation Assistant to join our team located in our Prague office.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s degree or second-degree university student
- Very good knowledge of both written and spoken English and Czech
- Customer satisfaction approach
- Excellent communication skills and interest in further self-development
- Curious and problem-solving attitude
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage but not a must
What will be your daily bread and butter?
- Advisory to clients in the application process for work/residency permits/visas and related issues
- Communication with relevant Czech Immigration authorities
- Client communication and assistance in meetings with Czech Immigration authorities
- Relocation support to clients
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growing consulting company within a young, talented team in a friendly work environment
- Possibility of remote work and flexible working hours
- Activities contributing to your professional growth and development
- Competitive remuneration
- Notebook and mobile phone with unlimited plan, free refreshments
- Fun team buildings on a regular basis
If you think you are the perfect fit to be a part of our awesome team, do not hesitate to reach out.
We will be looking forward to meeting you!
Informace o pozici
- Petyovský & Partners s.r.o.
- Poupětova 1339/3, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Administration, Human resources, Services
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ), other
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Poupětova 3, 17000 Praha – Holešovice, Česká republika