Walk the Room (WtR) is a value-driven 3D studio for commercial property communication. Founded in 2010, we are an enthusiastic group of 45+ professionals with offices in Prague, Stockholm and London.
We produce 3D visualizations, Virtual Reality and animations for many prominent property companies in Europe and beyond. We help property companies lease or sell their properties, usually before they are even built. Our clients come to us because we belong to top firms in the industry. You may see us as a blend between architects, creatives and management consultants - delivering beautiful and value adding materials to our clients.
Communications (Graphic) Designer
Walk the Room
A great place to work
A 3D studio
An industry titan
...and much more.
Founded in 2010, Walk the Room has become the definition of a dream work environment. With offices in Stockholm, London, and Prague, our size and reach have given us the ability to attract the industry’s biggest names as clients, while maintaining a culture that is second to none for the team of individuals that comprise the name WtR.
Working at Walk the Room is a way of life and passion, that many sought or seeking come to find with their time at the company. Currently, WtR is seeking to fill the role of Communications (Graphic) Designer.
The Communication Designer will be responsible for helping to shape the brand and all things visual that will be external facing. This role will be a strategic thinker, looking at the big brand picture, while also remaining passionate about hands-on design work. The CD chosen will be strong in graphical design for stills (+ motion), with competencies in other areas as well. At WtR we create everything from banner ads, to professional content, to videos around projects that we have delivered - all for growth and wowing purposes. Sound like you? Read on.
- Help build, and build upon, the existing brand of Walk the Room
- Develop a design language that fits the tone of Walk the Room
- Promote content ideas through your designs, as well as support other ideas with your work
- Design anything from ads to content, to online/offline images
- Understanding of motion design is a strong benefit
- Weekly ad banners + blog content
- Bi-weekly content brochures
- Internal/external company documents (official)
- Walk the room official swag
- If you think it looks sexy and you can design it, let’s talk
- Understand our content & business strategy, then simply help us communicate our message to our audiences through graphic design
What we offer
- A product that sells itself. Goldman Sachs and IDC estimate that today’s niche market of using VR/AR in real estate will represent a 3-5 billion dollar opportunity by 2025 and will continue to grow rapidly.
- A Company on the verge of exploding. Walk the Room has grown from 21 to 50 people in just a little over one year adding new competencies and functions to an already talented team.
- Independence, resources & support. At Walk the Room we take great pride in hiring top talent that is fully capable of running their markets with a lot of independence and creativity, while at the same time providing continuous support and the resources needed to get the job done.
- A global Company with Scandinavian roots. Having just entered the US market, Walk the Room is active in seven countries across three continents.
- A multifaceted and talented team. You will be part of a team consisting of 43 handpicked talents from 18 different countries. Walk the Room has the best of the best from all areas; strategic marketeers, growth experts, entrepreneurs, 3D geeks from around the world, and much more.
- Work-life balance. Being a Swedish company, work-life balance and wellbeing is not just an empty buzzword for us. We want to make sure that our people have good lives outside of work. It will be your responsibility to ensure that your team feels professionally challenged and heard, appreciated, content, and balanced.
What we require
(which can all be overcome with attitude & effort)
- Proficient in a design platform of your choice (sketch, photoshop, etc)
- Online/offline design capability
- Proven portfolio of work and the ability to prove that you get it
- Excellent communication skills
- Tenacity and a strong drive to succeed are a must
- Excellent English (ESOL C1/C2)
- Honest and creative individual who just knows how to get it done
Our team (you included) will come up with great ideas for campaigns, social posts, or even just a thumbnail for an account. Or, sometimes we won’t. In both situations, we are looking for someone who can bring fire and ideas to the mix - with a strong propensity to just deliver what your gut tells you. If you are someone who can motivate yourself and others with your work this role is for you.
Informace o pozici
- Walk the Room, s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2577/178, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Marketing, Technology and development, Graphic designer, Designer, Audiovisual worker, Industrial Designer, 3D animation
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer