For more than 130 years BAUMANN Group has guaranteed Swiss quality and precision. Our customers benefit from our experience as one of the world's leading manufacturers of springs and stampings. We are a family-run business, now in the hands of the fifth generation.
The group has eleven production sites around the globe, where more than 1,600 people design and produce technically sophisticated products for selected industries, including the automotive, electrical engineering and medical technology sectors.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
Do you want to be part of an international team? Are you looking for a creative and conceptual job? Do you have experience in marketing and communication? Is English a „piece of cake“ for you and do you work independently and proactively? Then you might be our candidate!
The role of Marketing & Communications Specialist is to develop and manage global marketing strategies and be responsible for marketing and communication activities in close cooperation with the headquarters in Switzerland. With your activities you will support the global sales teams, inform stakeholders about our products and activities, and help to strengthen the BAUMANN brand as a reliable partner and attractive employer.
· Develop and maintain global brand and marketing strategies in cooperation with different departments
· Continuously develop and implement marketing measures and materials
· Manage the creation, production and publications of presentations, brochures, give aways or other sales tools and support the organisation of trade faires
· Maintain and review the Group Website and integrate the websites of Division Medical and the market unit Contact Elements
· Support communication throughout the company and create content (texts, videos) for internal and external communication and marketing channels
· Develop a social media strategy, roadmap & guidelines as well as set up relevant social media profiles
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL WITH:
· Degree in marketing or communications and minimum 3+ years of experience in the field of Marketing or Marketing Communications in a B2B environment
· Strong strategic and business mindset
· Excellent conceptional, copywriting and editing skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with on-time delivery and the ability to prioritize responsibilities
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Graphic design and video editing skills are of advantage
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Fluent in English, German is beneficial
· Ability to work at least 32 hours a week
· A position in a future-oriented company, close to the group management
· An interesting and challenging task with a lot of creative freedom
· A possibility to become a part of an international team
· Flexible working hours
· Meal vouchers, company events, multisport card
· Business trips abroad
Informace o pozici
- Baumann Springs s.r.o.
- Na Novém poli 384/6, Karviná – Staré Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Marketing, Graphic designer, Marketing communication, Marketing specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 724 665 290