We are a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential, we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ equipment.
IMI Precision Engineering’s reputation rests on a world-class portfolio of high performance products, the innovation and technical expertise of its 6000 people, and an ability to deliver exceptional local service.
IMI Precision Engineering has a sales and service network in 75 countries, technical centres in the USA, Germany, UK and China, and manufacturing facilities around the world.
We are looking for a dynamic colleague for the position:
Customer Service Specialist – partly work from home
The Customer Service Specialist will interact by phone, email or online chat. The main duties are comunicating with stakeholders, gather customers feedback and share with account manager and production sites. Work with data in the company system.
- Active comunication with customers in English and German
- Ensuring a suitable solution of customer´s requirements
- Work in various software packages
- Analysis and observations of changing trends via data in company system
- Cooperate with other sections in our company
- Fluent in English and German (will be used daily)
- Confident communication abilities
- Computer skills (MS Office) on high level
- Abilty to adapt and learn new software
- High school or diploma in Business, Interpersonal comunication or Sales
What we offer
- Work from home (one week in a month)
- Stable and growing company with international scope
- Young and friendly team
- Language and other specialized training courses
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to insurance
- Multisport card
- Free transport
- Contribution on canteen
- Company mobile tariff
- Teambuilding activities
- Loyalty rewards
- Refreshment at the workplace etc.
Informace o pozici
- IMI International s.r.o.
- Evropská 852, Modřice
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Salary: 40 000 – 45 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.