Take your career to the next level with intent!
Intent is an international digital product design & development studio delivering software at the intersection of digital and physical.
We love to work with startup founders and innovate the world with meaningful digital products. Not only do we help startups make their dreams come true, but we are also working with scale-ups and corporations such as iHeartRadio, HQTrivia, Jeep, Maserati, and Oura Ring.
You can see our selected projects on Dribbble here: https://dribbble.com/dotintent
We are looking for a vigorous, positive-thinking team player, zealous to work exciting projects from around the earth as an iOS Developer. This position offers an instigating opportunity to craft the next innovation at the intersection of the Physical and Digital worlds.
At intent you:
- Will work with a small development team, and have space and time for implementing your ideas.
- Can take part in knowledge sharing with other tech freaks.
- Will experience a transparent and systematic salary raise system.
- If you visit our office in Warsaw someday, you can play with our dogs/cats all day – or at least for as long as they’re not bored :)
What we offer:
- Salary: 16-20k PLN on a B2B contract (about 90k - 111.7k CZK / month), depending on your experience.
- 20/26 days paid holidays and 10 days sick leave.
- Flexible working hours and full remote work.
- Attention-grabbing and thought-provoking projects for clients from all around the globe.
- Knowledge sharing - company library, internal and external hackathons, conference budget, English lessons (online and in the office) with a native speaker.
- Space and time for your ideas and self-development.
- Working with a team crazy enough to define their values like Tame the Elephant, or Ownership is a ship with a captain and whole lot who believes in themselves.
- Company events - movie nights, breakfasts, picnics, board games, and trips.
What we expect:
- A proven track record in Swift/ObjC projects.
- Flawless English skills (min. B2/advanced level, both written and spoken).
- Experience in continuous integration (Jenkins, Travis, or Bitrise).
- Experience in writing Unit Tests / TDD.
- Participation in the specification, planning, and quotation of new product modules and features.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity (we care about your problem-solving skills, not the lines of code you write).
- Following high-quality programming standards.
- Engagement and team-play.
What would make you the perfect candidate:
- Hands on experience in development for any other mobile OS platform or related technologies.
- Knowledge of C/C++ or other languages.
- Scrum (or other Agile) development method experience.
- Experience with CarPlay.
Informace o pozici
- INTENT SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 16 000 – 20 000 PLN / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, iOS developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., other
- Employer type: Employer