Become a part of the worldwide movement Doctors without borders! The humanitarian and medical organisation, Doctors without borders, opened a new Shared IT Service (SITS) centre in Prague in 2019. This centre provides IT support to all interested parties around the world – people sent to missions, operating centres, sections and branch offices.
Looking for a new challenge in your work life? The role reports to the MSF SITS Service Delivery Manager and will be responsible for the management of Elixir team within MSF SITS. The main responsibilities are related to the ownership and management of the lifecycle of Elixir (MSF SITS ITSM tool based on TopDesk SAAS solution) as well as taking leadership and managing the activities of the Elixir team in both projects and support. Additionally, as the primary representative for Elixir within MSF, you will be responsible for stakeholder management and function as the primary point of contact for the MSF movement regarding Elixir. The role is created as per need to bring our Elixir service to higher efficiency and to put greater focus on service quality, stakeholder satisfaction and engagement.
- Lead and/or participate on project related to implementation of Elixir within the movement
- Lead and manage all Elixir related activities
- Manage the quality of Elixir deliverables
- Manage and Monitor Elixir team capacities
- Manage the internal partnerships and impacts on other parts of SITS, such as cost recovery and service catalogue
- Marketing and developing of positive image of Elixir globally in MSF
- Facilitate the onboarding of new sections to Elixir
- Contact with external vendors
- Stakeholder Management
- Own the application lifecycle of Elixir
- Growth mindset, up for challenge
- Experience managing and maintaining ticketing tools/system administration such as Service Now or Zen Desk is a plus
- Experience leading technical teams is a must
- Business Process Management or any process management experience a plus
- Application Management experience is a must
- Product Management experience is a plus
- ITIL v3/v4 is a must
- ITIL: Release, Control, Validation is a plus
- English proficiency
- French is a plus
What we can offer you
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work in a young, dynamic, and rapidly growing truly international organization
- Full flexibility and ownership/accountability
- Flexible working hours, work-life policy, working from home
- 25 days of holiday per year; Flexible working conditions; 6 sick days per year
- Possibility to go for a "sabbatical leave“ / mission, once per 3 years
- Training budget of 1,000 EUR per employee/year; Language courses
- Annual remuneration / “thirteenth salary” (after probation period)
- Relocation package for former MSF field employees who change their regular domicile location in order to work in MSF SITS Prague office
- Public transport contribution (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children
- Extended paternity leave for fathers
- Free refreshment at the workplace – free drinks (water, tea, coffee) and fruits at the workplace
- Dog/baby friendly office, etc.
- Team buildings / family days
Who we are
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people in need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organisation was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 65,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 32,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has built its own Shared IT Services (SITS) Centre in Prague.
Informace o pozici
- MSF Shared IT Services, z.s.
- Zenklova 2245/29, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Work mostly from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
604 695 515