Founded in June 1996, VS Media is an industry leader specializing in highly interactive, high-traffic, live video chat websites. Spanning the globe with over 200 million visitors per month and 80 million ads per day, we provide a platform for adults to discover new kinds of interactive content through live video and chat services. Our size and scale stretches across every continent, delivering powerful technology to enhance our clients’ online presence. From streaming live video to billing solutions to gamification development, we leverage the latest technology to provide the best digital experience possible.
The Graphic Designer position is part of the Creative Team reporting directly to the Creative Manager. An experienced design professional with a great eye for current trends and knowledge of graphic design fundamentals will join the Creative Team in servicing other departments within the organization. Skillset should include the ability to produce digital and print assets. Experienced with photo retouching/color-correction, image optimization, and labeling of source files. Production of campaign graphics with emphasis on visual consistency. Ability to translate designs to other customer touchpoints (banner ads, landing pages, social media). Demonstrate a comprehension of common design and web vernacular. Awareness of UX principles and best practices.
The right candidate should be able to take direction and have proficiency in all industry standard design applications including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Must have prior experience designing collateral to support marketing efforts. As a visual design professional, the candidate will have solid typography and layout skills. Must be able to work with established brand guidelines and have flexibility in the creation of graphics. Attention to detail and personal accountability are essential while working in a deadline-driven environment.
Video continues to grow as an important way to reach potential customers. Experience as a motion graphics designer would be a nice addition but not a requirement for this role. Video editing and compositing skills with knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro are a plus.
• Handle directly assigned ‘Creative’ tasks and supplement with other tasks from the Admin System’s Creative Team liquid queue giving priority to related projects, those with hard deadlines or set with ‘High Priority’ label.
• Assist project stakeholders in understanding design limitations. Guide successful approaches with regards to imagery and messaging to improve customer experience.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to develop their ideas into successful designs.
• Complete both Graphic and Web Design project requests through the use of the company task system.
• Responsible for maintaining and upholding quality standards. Adhere to Creative Manager’s vision and direction. Support the company’s broader initiatives and priorities.
• Photo manipulation (i.e., isolation, composition, color/level adjustments, retouching).
• Responsible for regularly updating the Task System with notes on current progress, out-of-task communication, and time spent.
• Weekly Planning Meetings with Teams
• A portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for style, composition, typography, and color.
• Mocking up web page components and designs.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience with After Effect and Premiere Pro
•Other Adobe Creative Suite Software and Mobile Apps
• Marketing and Copy Writing
• Traditional Art (Drawing, Painting, etc.)
As we are an internet-focused tech company, please note that we do manage adult-oriented content. This position does not directly involve working around such explicit material on a regular basis, but employees will likely notice content on a colleague’s screen or communicate with representatives in the adult entertainment industry. Therefore, it is imperative that the ideal candidate have no issue with this aspect of the business. See visit our website flirt 4 free for an example. VS Media understands and respects that such content is not suitable for all applicants.
Compensation will include hourly pay and incentive bonus plan (after one year of employment). Full benefits package including health/dental/vision and an attractive 401K plan.
Please provide your resume, cover letter addressing your specific experience with the role’s responsibilities, and your hourly requirements. Please submit in English!!
Informace o pozici
- FBP MEDIA s.r.o.
- Vodičkova 791/41, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Media, advertising, and PR, Graphic designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer