Bodycote is the world’s largest and most respected provider of thermal processing services that are a vital link in the manufacturing supply chain, and value-adding and proprietary specialist technologies which offer unique solutions for a variety of applications.
Bodycote’s Shared Service Centre (SSC) in Prague is one of our two Global SSCs. In Prague we support our business from around the Bodycote Group in Europe. This support covers a number of functional areas, specifically Finance, IT, Marketing, Payroll and Human Resources. In supporting our business, the Prague SSC aims to perform its functional work in a consistent manner across regions and divisions using simplified, standard end-to-end processes wherever possible.
The vision of the Prague SSC is to deliver excellent service through our core values: Honesty & Transparency; Respect & Responsibility and Creating Value.
Data Migration Analyst
Bodycote is now embarking on the next phase of its ERP Programme to further support driving the business to new levels of customer service and increased profitability.
This is without doubt one of the biggest global programmes of its type. It will be based on the SAP S4/Hana platform and will span 23 countries and over 160 locations worldwide.
To support the programme there are several new permanent and fixed term contract roles for those who have the experience and skills to offer and would like to join us on this very exciting journey.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for executing the data migration strategy under the guidance of the Data Team Lead. Working with the broader Data Team they will be actively involved in the extraction, translation and load of data from numerous existing systems into the SAP’s S/4HANA environment.
- Executing the Data Migration Strategy & Plan
- Be a member of an analyst team that implements the data migration team
- Translate the documented SAP data requirements into reality
- Assist in the execution and coordinate of the following: Data Cleansing, Data Mapping, Data migration for testing & Go Live
- Development of Go live plans & processes
- Support the data migration team
- Assist in Master Data Maintenance processes & controls
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Several years’ experience on large prorgammes with significant data extract, transform and load requirements. Previous experience of SAP S4/Hana and experience of other ERP systems
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel also required.
- Demonstrate significant working experience in ERP data migration teams. Knowledge of the SAP S/4HANA migration tool set.
- Must be a good communicator with the ability to work with both technical and none technical audiences at a range of levels in the business.
- Problem Solving skills
- Critical Thinking
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation that is suitable for external auditing.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Must be extremely self-directed individual capable of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Must be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive feedback.
In return we offer:
- Participation in unique technology business field
- Stable environment in a fun office
- International team consisting of 16 nationalities
- Great location in Prague 8 (5 minutes from Krizikova metro station)
- Attractive salary and excellent package of benefits as listed below
Location of work: Prague as required
If you can demonstrate you have the above requirements then why not apply for this great opportunity and develop your career at Bodycote.
Bodycote is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or on the basis of disability.
Please Note - If you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck in your job search.
Informace o pozici
- Bodycote SSC s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 671/15, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Data scientist, Data analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer