We are Reckitt. We’re a diverse, global family of over 43,000 people united by one passionate purpose: to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We will fight for the right to access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment, because we believe this is the right thing to do. Our well-loved and trusted brands including Finish, Vanish, Lovela, Woolite, Calgon, Air Wick, Lysol and more, have been making a difference to people’s everyday lives for more than 200 years.
Want to see what’s around the corner? As FP&A Controller at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to find new ways to help us prepare for the future. Whatever lies ahead.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Enabling the smooth running of our business, you’ll support our forecasting and planning. You’ll tell the story behind the data, providing the financial intelligence our leadership depends on to make critical decisions. You’ll ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting. You’ll collaborate with other finance teams and manage reporting, compliance and controls projects. Ultimately, your analysis will provide the insights that allows us to grow our business and manage our costs.
In this role, you’ll…
- Ensure all submission (Month end close; Forecasts/Plan; 6MRF; etc.) are delivered on time with qualitative input;
- Participate in the monthly group and internal reporting processes, prepare all internal reports by the given deadlines;
- Participate in annual planning and quarterly forecasting process;
- Focus on forecast/plan quality, ensure improvement of forecast accuracy and LV delivery. Flag risks if any;
- Collaborates with other departments by providing financial information;
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with Corporate reporting requirements and policies;
- Cooperate with EE FP&A team, share and seek good practices, delivery ad hoc requests;
- Work with local supply and regional FP&A team to support and advise on supply related questions (COGS, provision etc.);
- Tackle ad-hoc finance projects, including reporting automation, benchmarking and analyses (eg. Fusion, etc.);
- Prepare brand/segment/SKU profitability analyses and estimations based on business needs;
- Deliver monthly reporting pack and ad-hoc analysis; support trade and marketing controllers if needed.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’ve an experience in controlling/auditing. You are ambitious finance person with good analytical and communication skills. You have a personal determination to deliver, take responsibility and act proactively. You thrive under pressure and hit tight deadlines. You have a close attention to detail and your analytical mindset means you spot trends and anomalies others miss. Most importantly, you’re able to communicate timely and effectively with all members of the business. Experience from Big4 and ACCA/CIMA qualification is an advantage.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to hear your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return Reckitt offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Reckitt is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Informace o pozici
- RB (Hygiene Home) Czech Republic, spol. s r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst, Financial Controller
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 724 584 483