Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose, the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people, we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations, running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies.
General Ledger Accountant - Multilingual
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of General Ledger Accountant.
- General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization), inventory accounting and cost accounting;
- Making the balance sheets and checking all the in scope accounts (fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, etc.);
- Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts;
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections;
- Analyzing and investigating the blocked items for payment on trade accounts payable accounts;
- Handling and reconciling the intercompany transactions and accounts;
- Handling the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required;
- Managing the salary related expenses;
- Offering the necessary reports and information for the internal and external controls;
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client;
- Communicating in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process;
- Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer;
- Fulfills any other ad-hoc activity required by the manager or customer.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and at least one additional European language like Italian, German, French on intermediate (B1) level ;
- Accounting experience in a multi-gap environment;
- First experience of closing the books, ideally in an international environment or in the R2R function of an SSC;
- Ability to learn/ understand processes quickly and adhere to them accurately;
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit;
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills and highly professional style when dealing with client affiliates auditors;
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Compliance & controllership mindset;
- Numerate with a good eye for detail;
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook.
What can we offer?
- Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from various countries.
- Great career-development opportunities.
- Opportunities to use your accounting and finance skills.
- Opportunity for operational improvement/simplification/standardization.
- Performance bonus; Meal voucher; Holiday Allowance.
- Life insurance/pension insurance.
- Flexible working hours; Additional days off; Sick leave support.
Informace o pozici
- Genpact Czech s.r.o.
- Czech Republic
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or French (Advanced) or Italian (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Work mostly from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer