CPL Jobs in the Czech Republic is a part of CPL Resources plc., a global provider of staffing, recruitment and outsourcing services. CPL Jobs is a large European recruitment player with 40 offices in 9 countries. We work with prestigious global clients on challenging and exciting recruitment projects on the market.
Customer service with German, TOP brands!
I am happy to introduce you to this interesting opportunity! 😉
I understand this is a junior role, so no need for years of experience but some short customer service record would be nice. Although German and English are an absolute must, alongside with positive working attitude and customer-orientation.
And you might even work within the field of your interest. Travelling, luxury clothing, IT? We have it all!
So, what you will do:
· Support your customers with various queries, and we need you to act like a pro
· Communicate daily over the phone as well as e-mail with the customers, using the German language
· Build and maintaining good relationships with your customers
· Work in line with the company procedures and customer service standards
· Be a part of your team, supporting them, engaging with them
This is what you will need for the job:
· German on C1 level, and English on B2 level
· Be able to use MS Office
· Have previous experience in customer service is a plus
· Great communication skills alongside customer-oriented attitude
And now, the lovely benefits:
· 20 days of holiday (and extra 3 days because why not)
· Performance bonuses
· Personal budget for travelling, language courses, sport activities, culture, relaxation...whatever you need
· Meal vouchers (because we all love food)
· Healthcare for you and your family
· Relocation support if needed
· Home office upon agreement or you can work in a very modern Prague office
So, what do you think? Should we kick of your international career? 😊
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Sales commission, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Sales, Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Back office worker, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
725 533 743