CBRE manages more than 1.7 billion square feet for corporate, institutional, not-for-profit and government space users around the world. By applying our knowledge, technology, procurement leverage and processes, our people are able to customize our delivery of services to any client’s culture and create a competitive advantage for the client.
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager is an existing role in our business where we are looking to further develop our regional facilities management business and growth on the Czech republic market. The purpose is the development and closing of new business opportunities that are sold at a price to deliver the customers’ requirements without compromising our quality service within our target market sectors.
- To negotiate and successfully close sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed sales targets within the target markets agreed by the Business Development Director and Country Manager.
- To develop and build long-term professional customer relationships with existing, new and potential clients. Maintain excellent relationships and after sales support to build mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy.
- To identify and build a long-term active pipeline, exploring both existing markets and targeting new market opportunities.
- Use innovative means to develop new sources of profitable business.
- Take complete ownership, develop and deliver exceptional sales and tender documents and presentations, in line with Company standards. Generate tenders and relevant document preparation, using the specialist support functions (procurement, HR, QHS etc.) as well as local managers including cross border cooperation & benchmarking within region.
- Raise the company and business profile by representing CBRE at industry events, high level networking and promoting an image of professionalism always.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends.
- Ensure that the BU Leader is fully aware of all activities. Liaise regularly with the Sales Director to ensure they are fully updated on all sales activities and potential new business opportunities. Ensure that specialist functions e.g. HR, QHS and Commercial are advised of any new potential business to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that appropriate sign-offs are adhered to when considering new business opportunities.
- Maintain records and relevant contract documentation in the support of tenders and re-bids for the Business.
- Deal promptly and professionally with all pre-qualifications.
- Support re-bids and variations for existing clients.
Personality requirements and skills
- A minimum of 5 years proven sales/business development experience from a relevant background (facilities management or other outsourcing service provider).
- Experience of putting together exceptional quality sales solutions with proven experience of coordinating internal as well as external stakeholders in the solutioning process.
- Experience of putting together exceptional quality sales documents and delivering high level presentations.
- Experience of dealing with a range of people including site staff, suppliers and customers. Driven by targets and comfortable in a high-pressure sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be detail conscious and methodical in approach.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus and promote a sense of team spirit within the office.
- Must be able to influence others and engender confidence in senior managers through both face-to-face, telephone and written communication.
- Self-motivated. Able to prioritize demands and make decisions under pressure. Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.
- Be self-sufficient: able to work on your own as well as in a team.
- Good basic education and Higher educational qualifications would be beneficial such as a University degree in business studies/management.
- Working environment of worldwide leader in facility management and real estate business.
- Regular contract of employment (full time job).
- Flexible working hours.
- An opportunity to grow.
- Company car for private use, notebook, mobile phone.
- Sales incentive.
- Company benefits package like meal vouchers, occasional home office, additional 5 days of annual leave, etc.
- Immediately or upon mutual agreement
Place of work
- Role is located at CBRE Global Workplace Solutions main office Líbalova, Prague 4 - Opatov.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Acquisition Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Informace o pozici
- CBRE Global Workplace Solutions s.r.o.,
- Líbalova 2348/1, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Sales, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Líbalova 2348/1, 14900 Praha – Opatov, Česká republika